Monumental Boundless news!

1st thought is Tiggs Tunnels every time it’s mentioned :laughing:

??? I know you said you had roughly lil more than 100 hours how was your New Player Experience what planet are you on? did anyone from the community bring you Care Packages? We’re there anyone around to Welcome you to Boundless? Etc Boop!

10 Likes

Guys - time to upload all your screenshots to Steam. I predict (as I predicted this announcement - I know, I’m good :stuck_out_tongue: ) there’s gonna be a lot more people looking up this game!

8 Likes

Gotta say this is not the news I expected and I am pleased to hear it so soon.

@james will you continue to contribute to Boundless development? Or will Monumental in Austin be the sole developer?

12 Likes

@monty1 :wave:

4 Likes

giphy pray-peace BitesizedNaiveKingbird-size_restricted in-this-together-peace

8 Likes

Also, welcome @monty1 enjoy your stay.

2012585176-tumblr_m6pi67OztY1qf08qjo1_500

8 Likes

Thrilled to read this! Best of luck to you @monty1!

10 Likes

A̶l̶l̶ Most of the old cool names are here :star_struck:

Edit: Forgot some cool people weren’t there by then so had to fix it :sob::joy::rofl:

11 Likes

I knew you missed me!!!

4 Likes

Don’t scare them away Bob :upside_down_face::rofl:

5 Likes

7 Likes

I also missed that king statue of yours and your city :sob::joy:

1 Like

The one leg king is still there lol!

2 Likes

What a flood of memories hahaha thank you thank you. That pic brings back some beautiful memories. I really hate how hyped i am seeing all of this unfold :joy:

5 Likes

Wow that’s awesome news. And great to see. Glad it’s not going to die. Excited to see what the future holds and what is to come.

5 Likes

Ooof for real? I admit I haven’t been active in game recently until like a few days ago. In time I guess :star_struck:

1 Like

This is great news! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

First order of business…

1. New players need body slider for weight, I need chonker Bob finally.

2. Remove rng from forge.

3. Gleam Club Auto Renewal Service.

10 Likes

This pleases me.

8 Likes

Nobody listen to chonker Bob please I will throw regen bombs at him next time i see him in game so he disappears :joy:

3 Likes