Monumental

I wonder how many of them are multi-boxed 1 dollar Humble Bundle alts of the true enthusiasts? :thinking:

“But I like the game”
Just wait until the titans will be released, the game will be super duper good and awesome for everybody then and nobody will care for lacking customisation, wearables, races, monsters, blocks, furniture, animals, social and role-play, combat, instructions or interactive items. I mean if I don’t care for any of those, nobody else should either. :rofl:

1 Like

Boundless opinions are just like the difference between iphone and android users…we will just not agree with eachother lol

3 Likes

Sadly a lot of this is fact not an opinion.

Facts being:

1. Player base is very low (granted it never has been very high). This may change if it goes F2P. If you look only at Steam charts and simply say those numbers are fairly close and double that to take into account PS players your highest player count is around 2500. Compare that to a similar game like Creativerse and using the same estimation it’s highest player count was about 25000. :person_shrugging:
  2. There has been no development for a very long time. I’m hopeful that changes.
  3. Monumental has stated they are working on the transfer. No idea how long that may take.

I just play the game because it’s fun… but I’m not blind and I am sure no one else is. We can agree to disagree, but you can’t disagree too much with facts.

Edit: Regardless of facts or opinions people should choose to play the game or not based on the knowledge given to them.

3 Likes

If Monty-chan summoned a Color Cycling Exo “Players” will come lol :heart:

Can we get a color cycling Exo please Monumental :cookie:

4 Likes

A lot of colors have been unlocked lately. I was going through a bit of the colors I have marked as Gleambow and they are now available on Sovs. Gleam is what I monitored most and I know at least 6 - 7 colors were unlocked.

2 Likes

I’d like a month of Gleambow!

2 Likes

At this point I do not expect any changes to ever get made to the game. It has been 3 years since the last update. If another comparable game came out, I’m sure at least half the remaining players would instantly switch to playing it. People keep playing this game because there isn’t anything else like it out on the market.

4 Likes

i just want to play, thats all :smiley:

i want to see new things in game as most but for the suggestion, we’re all posted last x years there will be time to reminnnnd them all of them as the new DEV tean will start working :smiley:

we will flood them with suggestions and ideas :slight_smile:

so far im writting all suggestions and ideas at paper notes so… my desk looks like this almost
obraz

2 Likes

hello, I think we will all agree that a game lives thanks to its community, but without updating the community decreases, which is logical, right? knowing that there is an update ready it seems to me with the shield and sword. What annoys me is the lack of involvement of the devs for the game so certainly there are server maintenances which is good already but hey it’s not much. if they can’t work on the game why not anticipate and ask the players’ expectations (big guilds and especially casual players) that will allow them to have ideas on what to work on first for big updates.

5 Likes

No news is good news was a joke and I tried to convey that by using these

and the I ended with that:

I don’t.

Ah you know - same old same old.
Good to see ya around. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah, fair enough, I failed to catch the sarcasm. Was a bit tired, it was 5AM when I posted. :sweat_smile:
My reply was also motivated by other replies before and after yours, what with ‘beating a dead horse’ memes.

2 Likes

You can’t use that as a standard. 2 of those years was under a company that no longer cared to work on the game anymore because of bigger brighter opportunities came up.
Monumental has had the game less than a year. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

The game changing hands does not change the fact that the game has not had any updates in over 3 years. It doesn’t matter who’s fault it is.

2 Likes

Not personal to to you @CleoStJames

Thats true but we are now blaming monumental and not even giving them the bloody opportunity to get transitions done without pushing all the problem to them!

Yes we had some previous ownership neglecting but we cannot say the same about monumental
They did say it will take at least a year for the transition to complete and do they really need to defend themself for all the finger poiting the community does? No they do not.

Give them a break people jeeeeez

3 Likes

Don’t worry citizens! Forum thought police is on the case and dispersing the wrongthink with swift memes! :rofl:

3 Likes

And some people only come on the forums to complain about lack of updates when they have not been seen for months…

2 Likes

Lack of updates. I wouldn’t complain if there were updates. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you haha i mean lack of updates…

Big updates? No. Small updates? yes.
But if you’re going to complain, put the blame where it needs to go.
giphy

You’re right, my forum time is waning!

I shall return at the first light of the new year, or the arrival of the mighty update! Whichever might come first!

Farewell, for now! And may the flames of passion burn ever so bright!

1 Like