More Gleam colors at some point?

As an old timer here from the days of Lester…:lester: I would love to know if we will be able to get the wonderful rainbow of gleam colors that we did back in the day.

sigh… I really do miss all the colors :slight_smile:

PS and the grass too…which made up this mandala :wink:

15 Likes

They looked softer to, not so saturated as they are today.
I liked those better.

9 Likes

It’s gonna be a matter of when we get new worlds I think.

2 Likes

I hate to say this but I also do miss the old colors. They somehow feels more magical (idk why) and blends well with each other. The change was necessary though since with the new system, they could create way more colors than before.

3 Likes

I’m still holding out hope for plaid gleam.

1 Like

Gleam colors should vary in color and in light intensity. The brighter, the rarer and more valuable gleam should be.

2 Likes

This thread made me look at old screenshot which I found plenty here. The color palette is one thing but there’s more to it than just the color. It somehow feels warm and at home. There is that foggy blurry horizon and somehow produces richer god rays. Probably it’s just clouds we’re missing? It also seems to be rendering blocks farther than the current max settings.

One thing I don’t miss is the intense lag that I couldn’t even walk/run properly let alone build :smile:. this might have been the outcome of optimizing the game (e.g. less particles, lower level rendering details on farther blocks, no clouds, etc.)

2 Likes

maybe trowing more raw into one refined could let us regulate
the intensety

3 Likes

I miss the flying birds to…

1 Like

i agree. i really wish there were more colors of gleam in game :slight_smile:

1 Like