Moron of the Year Award goes to

That’s the emoji I’ve been looking for all day!!!

It’s easy to find, just type,

:wake_n_bake:

10 Likes

but… but… :pleading_face:

Someones sense of humour module was upgraded today wasn’t it!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

Hahaha Covid 19 has infected me like Spider-Man, I’ve got super human powers now!

3 Likes

I did this exact thing a few months ago and it almost ruined me. I share in your pain brother!

1 Like

I almost feel bad saying this… but it is good to know that I am not alone!

Thankyou @Kelmat and @Lancelotz

1 Like

Does it make you all The Three Moroneers? You just need a D’Artagnan.

3 Likes

Indeed, and you good sir have been invited to join us!!!

One for all and…!

3 Likes

Oh I thought we were to nominate someone… :zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

@wakeNbake What a “bumbdummer” as I call it. Why couldn’t it be the Warm mustard Box? :joy:

This could be fun! :joy:

2 Likes

We can nominate @wakeNbake

1 Like

I like this!

But how dare you disrespect the warm mustard!! …Which is easily acquired without paint… oh yeah.

I did however think to myself, after burning every shade of blue (my favoured colours) to a crisp “why oh why couldn’t it have been the yellows!!!???”

Nominated for the coolest ever award you mean! Haven’t you heard? You’re not a real pigment farmer until you light your fat cat cigars with shadow blue aerosol paint cans! :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

We really are twins in this disaster scenario. I had mine alphabetically sorted and lost Azure through Cerulean :sob: Although I guess I only lost the pigment boxes and not the kernels.

3 Likes

ohhhhh OUCH! But no I only lost all the paints I had mixed… fortunately the kernels and pigments were in shop stands!

2 Likes

I’ve never burnt anything important. Only some kindling plants. But there was that one time I bought 4 rough oortstone for 20k each. Lol.

4 Likes

LIAR!! You know full well that you set hearts on fire each and every time you walk out the front door with that majestic mane of hair you have blowing back in the wind even on a calm day. And to say those girls aren’t important…

Hahah, not bad. I did see a message on discord the other day where a guy had purchased a stack of hammers accidentally priced at 100k each… oops

3 Likes

I guess all of us you roasted in the trials don’t count for much!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl:

4 Likes

We’re not even people (Oortians?) to him…

2 Likes

Bahahaha. I stand by my original comment.

2 Likes

*Rolls out red carpet for @georgegroeg

3 Likes