Moron of the Year Award goes to

I ate a meat pie for each time I died in the trial of skill. I had like 50. By the time I got to the end, I had 4 left :sweat: What a waste of pie

edit: YOU BURNT MY PIE!!! @georgegroeg :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

3 Likes

Sir, I now hate you. This morning I saw this and chuckled a little. Then I carried on painting my sodding mounrain black/chiseling and adding lava.

4 hrs later I go to my farm inside the mountain. RIP. seems I didnt notice that I mis-hit or chiseled the wrong block and lava poured on in there. The slope and constant downhill nature has done a right old job on killing 90% of what was there

Karma.

7 Likes

Oh my, are you serious? :grimacing:

Yup. Was rather rage inducing to say the least. Some things got smashed a little before taking a breath and planting it all again

1 Like

What’d you have in there? Kindling and combustion?

That wouldn’t have been that bad. It was goo planted next to the edge of the mountain along a wall. Lava from above it and then a whole load more outside got in, hit some random floating rocks etc, spread out nicely into my half assed farm. Then just for good measure it hit my crop yield kindling area

2 Likes

Suppose the positive is it wasnt wooden storage full of goo kernels that got taken out

1 Like

Well first thanks for the new info (that wood storages burn). I didnt know that. Second, i like your spirit about the whole thing - not taking it as if its the end of the world. I did my own silly lava mistakes where i was fixing my 2nd story of goo farm and lava fell on the first story on chiseled (those new pink and blue fuel blocks i forgot their names) blocks and they turned to stone. They were very new and rare back then xD.

3 Likes