Mud Bricks

Hi…

Has there ever been a suggestion on us being able to do something with mud? I know we have clay bricks but could we have something created that mud is used for? Maybe a low quality brick that doesn’t need spark or something…

3 Likes

I’d love to see some BLUE bricks!! (I’ve seen blue mud :D)

Sorry a little off topic:
It’s weird that I just saw a notification from youtube about mud blocks and saw it here at the same time. Makes me think this post was somehow inspired by that?:thinking:

5 Likes

It was from digging dirt and noticing all the mud that never seemed to be used in any way or fashion… but yes ANYTHING that makes the devs do something with this item is great inspiration! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

maybe when breaking mud there is a chance u get a worm wich u can eat as food.

and when mud is heated u can use it as resource for decorative items like pots, flowerstands etc

3 Likes

I literally saw this post after seeing that notification too! :joy:

1 Like

mud is just waiting for the farm pigs :smile: after 1.0

2 Likes

And purple!

Someone said :pig::pig::pig::pig2::pig2::pig2:

I call dibs on the any major Bacoort production/distribution if at any point pig farming becomes a thing :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

That’s funny, I just watched that video.

1 Like

I am not sure what blocks these are or when there were plans to allow us to make them. Clearly they exist somewhere because they are in the sanctum. Maybe we can make them live in the game soon…

I think these would be a great design for the mud bricks that we need. Maybe we add some bone to the mix to give them the white color.

3 Likes

that is titan flesh

1 Like

Ahh thanks…

Well maybe mud bricks can kind of look like that somewhat or something with flatter areas…

2 Likes

I would love to see mud bricks as a block type. it would make owning a mud hut not such a bad thing.

1 Like

Having all kind of blocks dropping something would be a great start. Can’t wait for that to happen. It will come sometime with new types of drops and new recipes to use them. Probably not too soon though. It might be coming with new generation of machines/engines. Gotta be huge update that one.

Maybe new craftable forms of currently useless blocks will be introduced the same time. Plus decorative and refined timber. :sunglasses:

Eh. All dreams for now.

1 Like