Multiplayer Games you play besides Boundless?

Hi guys,

what kind of Multiplayer games do you play besides Boundless.
Maybe in one or the other we could manage to found a little group.

Since I am a great Blizzard Fan I play Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm from time to time (EU Server).

Greetings

1 Like

Normally I hate Blizzard games but I also play Hearthstone^^ and sometimes Rocket League.

League Of Legends
Team Fortress 2
SSB Melee, PM, Rivals of Aether
Elite Dangerous

I played Heroes of the Storm in the beta, it seemed alright but didn’t like it, can’t remember why.

I hate all RNG dependent based games. I hate card games basically.

Yes there are arguments they have skill, but you will always have that unlucky draw, and your opponent will have that lucky draw. It evens out over time and multiple games but is incredibly frustrating on a game to game basis.

I have to say HS gets worse and worse regarding RNG.
But for everyone who likes HS but dislikes the RNG I would recommend to check out duelyst. It’s really a great game.

• blockscape
    -rising world
    -minecraft
    -skysaga
    -GRAV
    -life is feudal
    -empyrion online
    -creativerse
    -Rust
  • Arma 3

and a few more

1 Like

agar.io forever

Planetside 2 is pretty fun, as is Team Fortress 2. I don’t usually do multiplayer because of my abysmal internet speeds, which is the reason I can barely ever play Boundless.

1 Like

ATM … Planetside 2
DayZ
StarWars Battlefront
Hurtworld

Soon… Tom Clancys: The Division!

Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide keeps me busy until Dying Light: The Following gets released.

Gonna see you in the Darkzone then :sunglasses:

Sweet. Don’t you go rogue on me!

CS:GO
Boundless
Guild Wars 2
Defense Grid 2
Starcraft 2
Sanctum 2

the games i play

Besides Boundless? hmmmm

Creativerse
Minecraft
Trove
World of Warcraft
Rift
Wildstar
Don’t Starve Together
Terraria
Starbound
TUG
Stonehearth
LEGO Worlds
Sims 4
Landmark EQN

to name just a few… LOL

PS: I don’t play these all at once…i alternate so I don’t get bored :wink:

An when do you sleep? XD

2 Likes

Creativers, Rust, Life is Feudal, GRAV, Defiance, ArcheAge, Everquest Next Landmark, Overgrowth, GuildWars2, Fallout 4, Subnautica and some few more.

they aren’t multiplayer though :slight_smile:

oh uh… right xD

Minecraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Splatoon, Trove are some I’m playing atm. :smile:

Hey guys, Im kinda unknown on this forum, but hec here’s my list anyway :stuck_out_tongue:
(In no particular order)

DayZ
Minecraft
Sir, you are being hunted.
CS:GO
Payday2
Borderlands (All)
!!ARK SURVIVAL EVOLVED!!
:smiley: hehe

1 Like

Eh. I have many but i mainly play Heroes of the storm and Paladins. i have a ton others but its more like i log in and play a bit then get bored and dont touch it for a while again, Im currently waiting for Blade n Soul to come out. i played the russian open beta but apparently alot of things were changed and added to the western launch so i have to check it out again.

1 Like

Right now the main MP games I play other than Boundless are Elite Dangerous (Horizons), Hat For- err I mean Team Fortress 2, and Fortnite. Some games I’ve enjoyed in the past but don’t have as much time for now are Planetside 2, Trove, and ARK.