Munteen Portal Garden Opening

Hello fellow oortians!

Are you tired that every grave you want to open for blue gleam is already robbed? Do you want to find some good hunting/mining locations without the need to travel a lot on foot? Its my pleasure to introduce you the already functional Portal Garden on my Iron Island! From here you can go to the four edge of Munteen VII, each portal leads to a graveyard on the planet!

One portal is accessible from @Jeffrotheswell 's portal hub on Munteen, the other three are in (yet) unsettled places!

And how can you go there instead of @Jeffrotheswell 's portal hub? Well there are two portals on Iron Island which ones connected to Therka:

One to Therka Market (with the help of @Heureka , who built the portal from the market and who maintaining it):

The other to my Gleamtower’s third bridge:

And here are some related information about Iron Island and Gleamtower:

Enjoy your trips on Munteen VII!

16 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for that! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve seen that you’ve opened this place; I’ve been through a few times, it’s quite a convenient tp to Munteen & Therka Market for me, as I live quite close to your Gleamtower - just to the south of it.

Very grateful for the portals. Did you have a shop on Therka or somewhere to drop oort stones? I haven’t noticed.

1 Like

At Gleamtower’s middle square from now I accept oort stone and coal donations. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll drop some off when I next go by with some on me.

2 Likes

Harass, grief, or bad joke? You decide!

@james can you help me? :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

That’s sad, guy isn’t even on the forums, so not like you can contact him, and ask him kindly to remove it.

2 Likes

Maybe I will move my portal closer to the other player made structures if we cant do anything about this

Unfortunately as more players buy this game now, this problem will get even worse. I dont want to manage pixelgate anymore because people literally blocked expansion of our city. Many many plots with only a beacon that will stay for the next 6 months…

3 Likes

Sadly we started this update with 6 month fuel, should have been 1 month. :slight_smile:

That’s a shame, @Kawwak. I saw him about in Elopor not too long ago. If I see him again I’ll be sure to mention it to him.

Like @Karokendo mentioned, these issues will sadly only get worse as the game becomes more popular. Sometimes it’s a harmless joke between friends, other times it’s a feud between players with grievances over land, and unfortunately; sometimes it’s people who just enjoy ruining things for other people.

That said, I’m certain the team have thought on this. I can’t find the exact post, but I do seem to remember one of the developers mentioning anti-griefing plans.

2 Likes

This is disconcerting, Darkfury seemed like a reasonable fellow when I interacted with him. His build in Therka is located where portal street used to be, sandwiched between the portal garden and BAYmart, the shop Boundmore and I run. I will try to talk to him and let others know on discord the moment I see him online. I hope to learn his motivations before jumping to conclusions.

@Kawwak have you had any disputes with him previously?

No but after you guys talked about him (her?), it seems that I remember the name. I think I once trade with him, sold him a gold hammer for 500 coins and answered some of his questions. So I dont know why he did this, maybe just want to build a nice temple around my portal :smile:

The same player did that to my place on Munteen. When I get off work I will add you to my beacon and you can place your portal on lower or top lvl. Feel free to redesign the top if your portal needs more space.

2 Likes

He made an entrance, someone convinced him?

This is great. I will check it out next time i am on Munteen.

1 Like

Iron Island just closed and moved. Stay tuned until it expands completely!

Yellow gates to graveyards are open on the new build too.