Music with Boundless

When I’m playing BL I listen to:

1. Boundless sounds/music
  2. lofi
  3. nothing
  4. one of my playlists (majorvex on Spotify)

Other than that, I love classical music & lofi (instrumental with no vocals)
songs0

Some of my all-time fav artists/bands: Shinedown, Staind, NF, 5FDP, 21P, FiR, Disturbed, 3 Days Grace, Santana, Jimmie/Stevie Ray Vaughan, & Los Lonely Boys

3 Likes

It’s nice when people play the game.:rosette:
It’s interesting.:bug::thinking:
Thank you for your predilections!:face_with_monocle::facepunch:

If you’re interested in something new - (going full Boyle here and assume no one has heard this before) - but the following is unlike anything else out there.

How can they play the same thing again and again and again for over an hour…?

:musical_score: :musical_note: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :musical_note: :notes: :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Never thought I’d see this. That’s what I listen to most… and make myself.

3 Likes

National Treasure :crown:

20191104_223454

1 Like

This song comes to mind a lot while playing boundless. Lol.

1 Like

You are a real male, you!:roll_eyes:

1 Like

I generally listen to the Boundless soundtrack on random when I play… either that or something that has little to no singing in it. The lack of words to focus on, helps me to unwind after a long day!

I found this guy purely by chance when I was looking for similar music (similar to what I can’t remember now :laughing:) … Kebu …

7 Likes

I upgraded to the deluxe edition the other day, it said I now have access to 200 tracks now - how do i go about listening to them on a loop? I searched my steam library but no luck, don’t really use steam other than to load up Boundless :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I just load them up in Windows Media Player and set them off on random… they should be found here…

C:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Boundless\Original Soundtrack

Obviously change C: to another drive if you have installed Boundless somewhere else :wink:

1 Like

Hmm no luck :confused: Its 100% downloaded on my C: but nothing is coming back from copying that, or manually going through folder by folder :thinking:

1 Like

Try making sure it’s downloaded by going into the Properties / DLC tab…

2 Likes

Most of the stuff I listen to doesn’t have appropriate album covers for a forum. I’ll name a few bands and their albums though:

For mining and gathering:
Band, Alien vampires. Album. harshilizer
Band, AFI. Album(s). Black sails in the sunset, or art of drowning

Hunting:
Band, Chelsea Grin. Album.self-inflicted
Band, Carnifex. Album. Die without hope

And some p!nk dashed in there for everything too.

3 Likes

Oh nice I found that screenshot pretty much, but couldn’t find the file. I’ll take a closer look when I’m running on more sleep lol, cheers @Stretchious :fist_right::fist_left:

1 Like

Ideal album for me to walk on the beautiful Gellis to pick mushrooms and other plants.:bug::wilted_flower::ear_of_rice::mushroom:

20191106_172127

1 Like

A few songs/artists I’ve been over-indulging in recently while playing Boundless…

1 Like

Greatly! :heart:

Music that sticks perfectly to Old Frog, ha ha!:musical_score:

1 Like

These days, I like to play with remixes of musics from Undertale / Deltarune.
Got tons of them on my hard drive for when I need the extra boost.

Nyeh eh eeeeeh!
1 Like