What do you listen to while playing?

I really like the music in game and I like to hear the game itself when I play… helps with the Hoppers. :nerd_face::+1:

I do occasionally watch videos on my phone in the back ground, or listen to Podcasts if I’m just chillin solo. :blush:

If it were to be music it would be either alt new wave (80’s music is the best), and I’ve been really into this song… I can play it over and over.

1 Like

For nostalgia
1 Like

This is the one i listen to when i’m mining

This is the one i listen to while playing in general

this is the one i listen to while playing if i’m having a bad day (usually just go mining also)

Best thing about spotify is that it syncs up between all of your devices, if boundless was on the xbox one id be able to have it playing in the background there too.

1 Like

I just listen to the radio Canada app. Unless I’m on discord. Then I listen to the voices of my guild mates.

5 Likes

Nyan cat 10 hrs loop youtube

6 Likes

I listen to stuff like this - usually on repeat - whilst mining, building & farming:

Lessens the grind significantly zoning out to a favourite song. :100:

Also, for past reflection:

5 Likes

Some great stuff in your list !!

2 Likes

EDIT: or progressive psi if I’m working really intensely on something.

3 Likes

When i have to chisel tons of blocks. Music with a lot of energy and that will probably make my ears bleed😉 otherwise the chiseling won’t come to an end and turns into a yearlong project. (Tedious and boring without a end).

Can’t leave the chiseling. Me needzzz to make pritty :crazy_face:.

1 Like

I can hear this and I’m not even listening to it right now :laughing:

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/ud_jP6U3fNI :sunglasses:

1 Like

Boundless Soundtrack all the way, but if need something else for a change I would go for Sigur Ros.

just an example:

5 Likes

The Voices! Excellent. I hear them too sometime. And sometime I see things as well.

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lol. So many voices.

3 Likes

Ehh, I might be weird but I just listen to the game sounds…

5 Likes

Here’s a few top albums, not including mix playlists.

Artist - album

Carnifex - slow death & die without hope
Chelsea Grin - self inflicted
Alien vampires - Harshlizer
King 810 - memoirs of a murderer
P!nk - greatest hits & beautiful trama

And to my daughter singing Adele and Christina Perri.

3 Likes

I have the game on mute and I listen to ChapoTrapHouse, the Jimmy Dore Show or Economic Update with Richard Wolff. I love podcasts and audiobooks this game is perfect for those.

1 Like

Thanks I didn’t even know about the steam music player I can finally listen to the whole sound track!
I always felt a bit teased by the music in game as it fades in and out.

3 Likes

I listen to these explains Ma Circles Pfft Pfft Pfft
1 Like

Sabaton is an awesome band. Personally I like Primo Victoria by them the best.

2 Likes