What do you listen to while playing?

Nice one Ovis, I dig your youtube channel man. Also that thing yall built on Antar VI is awesome, the big Oortian Clock or whatever it is, super cool. Keep it up!

1 Like

I listen to everything from Vivaldi to hardcore electronic to swing to folk to death metal.

I usually just hit a spotify playlist and go.

Which also brings up a desire of mine.

I wish the boundless soundtrack was on spotify lol

7 Likes

Cheers mate, I appreciate that! :fist:

1 Like

I usually have Anime playing on the second monitor, or a show from streaming from netflix or hulu.

If I am listening to music it is a mix of rock, metal, and country from the 80s to current, but most the stuff is probably 80s - early 2000s.

Or if a specific band, lately its been Sabaton a bit.

edit: I mean cause come one this is awesome:

7 Likes

Van Morrison, Nick Cave, Alt-J, The Strokes, the danish artists C.V. Jørgensen and Sort Sol, among others. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Everything from all kinds of metal, to classic rock, to classical, to chill trance and back again to the metal. Depends on the current mood really. Guess its even easier to say everything except most country and any top 40 pop type auto tune stuff.

3 Likes

I really like the music in game and I like to hear the game itself when I play… helps with the Hoppers. :nerd_face::+1:

I do occasionally watch videos on my phone in the back ground, or listen to Podcasts if I’m just chillin solo. :blush:

If it were to be music it would be either alt new wave (80’s music is the best), and I’ve been really into this song… I can play it over and over.

1 Like

For nostalgia
1 Like

This is the one i listen to when i’m mining

This is the one i listen to while playing in general

this is the one i listen to while playing if i’m having a bad day (usually just go mining also)

Best thing about spotify is that it syncs up between all of your devices, if boundless was on the xbox one id be able to have it playing in the background there too.

1 Like

I just listen to the radio Canada app. Unless I’m on discord. Then I listen to the voices of my guild mates.

5 Likes

Nyan cat 10 hrs loop youtube

6 Likes

I listen to stuff like this - usually on repeat - whilst mining, building & farming:

Lessens the grind significantly zoning out to a favourite song. :100:

Also, for past reflection:

5 Likes

Some great stuff in your list !!

2 Likes

EDIT: or progressive psi if I’m working really intensely on something.

3 Likes

When i have to chisel tons of blocks. Music with a lot of energy and that will probably make my ears bleed😉 otherwise the chiseling won’t come to an end and turns into a yearlong project. (Tedious and boring without a end).

Can’t leave the chiseling. Me needzzz to make pritty :crazy_face:.

1 Like

I can hear this and I’m not even listening to it right now :laughing:

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/ud_jP6U3fNI :sunglasses:

1 Like

Boundless Soundtrack all the way, but if need something else for a change I would go for Sigur Ros.

just an example:

5 Likes

The Voices! Excellent. I hear them too sometime. And sometime I see things as well.

:crazy_face:

3 Likes

Lol. So many voices.

3 Likes