What do you listen to while playing?

Ehh, I might be weird but I just listen to the game sounds…

5 Likes

Here’s a few top albums, not including mix playlists.

Artist - album

Carnifex - slow death & die without hope
Chelsea Grin - self inflicted
Alien vampires - Harshlizer
King 810 - memoirs of a murderer
P!nk - greatest hits & beautiful trama

And to my daughter singing Adele and Christina Perri.

3 Likes

I have the game on mute and I listen to ChapoTrapHouse, the Jimmy Dore Show or Economic Update with Richard Wolff. I love podcasts and audiobooks this game is perfect for those.

1 Like

Thanks I didn’t even know about the steam music player I can finally listen to the whole sound track!
I always felt a bit teased by the music in game as it fades in and out.

3 Likes

I listen to these explains Ma Circles Pfft Pfft Pfft
1 Like

Sabaton is an awesome band. Personally I like Primo Victoria by them the best.

2 Likes

Falling London OST - it’s on bandcamp. I listen to a lot of Chumbawamba, Billy Bragg, Credit to the Nation, anything wall of sound + truth to power + polka beat. It has to work at low enough volume to be able to use the sound cues in the game, like there’s a roadrunner somewhere nearby, etc. I love hearing wildstocks breathe.

1 Like

listen to this on loop while mining:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Depends on what I’m doing but mostly acoustic or classic rock for me. It’s my downtime to chill while wife and kids are asleep.

America, Eagles, CCR, Bob Segar, The Doors, Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Springsteen, Dylan, The Tragically Hip, GNR, The Band, America, U2, Mellencamp, Stones, Marley, Zeppelin, Walsh, Frampton, Skynyrd…etc…etc.

4 Likes

I think I have a new favorite playlist
2 Likes

Podcasts, almost always. Especially when I’m doing something grindy, like mining for a while.

2 Likes

Me too, I can’t focus on playing if I listen to something else :joy:

1 Like

And when there’s a cuttle trunk is near I wanna hear it!

2 Likes

Not weird I do the same thing

1 Like

Maybe I am the weird one as I can not stand the in game sounds or music

1 Like

when I’m in one of the churches in-game i listen to this https://youtu.be/WS2h8ipzzlw and the rest of soundtrack from Talos Principle when playing lol

2 Likes

The Talos Principle is one of my favorite games of all time. It’s incredible, haha. And I love the soundtrack.

1 Like

It actually goes good with Boundless probably why me fall asleep alot :laughing:

1 Like

<3 podcasts

1 Like