My first foray into this beautiful world in video form <3

Welcome to Boundless @Scratchnwiff ! Your videos are really fun. I’ve only visited Vena V once, so I’m thinking about do another visit and search for your house in the way.

3 Likes

@Dulki Thanks man, that really helped me out just now -__- So lava is a thing, lol…

@Pseudonym84 Thanks again man :slight_smile: I still have so much to learn about making these things efficiently haha. Mined a bit further today… got bummed out when i saw a ton of silver and had a dozen stone hammers :disappointed: I can’t wait to learn how to travel and visit all you guys too.

@lesley64 Thanks for the welcome! It means a lot to me that people are enjoying them :grin:

And please do visit! If you do you might see something… a bit different… heh, I was thoroughly surprised but I’ll leave that for the next video :wink:

6 Likes

Ah I see you also know Tim the enchanter.
Before you may enter the portal across the bridge of death you must answer me these questions three dare the other side you see …

5 Likes

[Billowing fog obscures the bridge ahead. Through the portal you see the promise of Gleam and Glory. Steeling yourself, you walk closer to the strange hermit]

“Ask me your 5… 3 questions, Jeffro! I am not afraid!”

5 Likes

What is your name?!

3 Likes

You all have lost your mind and I love it.

3 Likes

Fun fact: the slingbow can be charged for extra damage :wink:

4 Likes

“My name is Sir Scratchnwiff of Vena-lot!”

3 Likes

What is your quest?!

3 Likes

Time to unveil the latest thing that’s shocked me lol. I know travelling to places costs some sort of resource, but you’re all invited if you’re interested XD

Next time I think I’ll try to connect to the new Portal Network and finally see more people!

6 Likes

“To seek the Pixel Gate!”

6 Likes

What is the air speed velocity of an unladen cutteltrunk?!

6 Likes

“You’re not supposed to ask me that one yet!” [Gets launched into the abyss]

4 Likes

Aaaaghhh! … good times :joy:

2 Likes

Good to have another monty python geek aboard. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

And you might have sent him to the abyss asking “Munteenian or Vulptian?” or “what tier?”

3 Likes

WHAT TEAM!!!

WILDCATS

2 Likes

Two thing

1. the world regeneration ate your tree and your dock. It regenerates every 8 hours if no one has been in the aria in that time.
  2. I can not tell a lie! It was me who left that gleam :smiling_imp:
5 Likes

If you not protect the gleam with a plot, it soon gone…

And for the portals, its just walk in, cost nothing…

4 Likes

After you, @DanBeforeTime and @Heureka sent me those tips I jumped out of bed and went right back in to plot those gleam bricks! @Jeffrotheswell you sly fox you deserve a shrubbery!! But seriously thanks for that nice surprise :smile:

6 Likes