My first foray into this beautiful world in video form <3

@Havok40k, thanks for the tip man! I took 15 minutes just to snipe wildstock from bushes after trying it, I can be so stupid XD

2 Likes

@Scratchnwiff, Just wanted to say hi from across the lake from you. I am in the ā€œtreehouseā€ right across the waters from you. I am new to the game as well, like 3 days new.

4 Likes

Heya @knightsb! Yes I saw your place and itā€™s growing fast! I mention you in my recording last night (next episode) it looks really good from my place, mind if I explore it a bit? :slight_smile:

Sure. Be my guest. There isnā€™t much to see at the moment though.

2 Likes

Enjoying the series so far @Scratchnwiff, keep it up :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for watching @Faelan! And thanks for a world that Iā€™d gladly forsake my sleeping hours for!

4 Likes

Too much has been written about sleep deprivation that I cannot ignore. In fact, even if I wanted to my body wouldnā€™t allow it. Having said that, the only reason I am still up at this hour is because I live in the Oceanic time zone, so its within my time zoneā€™s normal waking/working hours.

1 Like

This episode I meet some very nice people :wink:
Oh and @knightsb I finally visit your house! I was kinda creepy, apologies in advance, heh.

6 Likes

Ha! thatā€™s where that came from. I turned it into a grave. poor spitter.

6 Likes

You even added a flower! Great, I didnā€™t know you were so observantā€¦ I have to be more careful nowā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

ā€œA moment of silence for the fallenā€¦ā€

ā€œBefore I dance and laugh on itā€™s graveā€

literally 2 seconds after i took this screenshot, his brother attackedā€¦ didnā€™t end well for him either.

4 Likes