My First Home <3

Well I’ve been living without a roof for some time, so I decided it’s time to get building a modern house (which does not belong in Boundless!)

I know I’ve got an adventure series going too, so I hope you don’t mind me making a new thread for building! (Devs/mods please feel free to delete if you’d prefer this stayed in one thread).

Enjoy!

14 Likes

I stumbled upon your house yesterday, with the unmistakable horse dragon thing outside. I’m impressed! Considering the poor excuse for a dirt patch you were living in until now, you’ve outdone yourself!

Look forward to checking out your video later!

3 Likes

Haha! Ah thanks Pseudonym :smiley: Yeah that weird dragon thing was a… failed attempt :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Didn’t get to see the full video, but be sure to beacon your house, we don’t want it lost to the world regen. You’ll know if it’s inside the beacon, when you place a block or use a tool it will have a green outline, and if it’s outside a white outline.

You can also use the plotter or plot remover to check.

4 Likes

ROFL, says the F word at 6.29, and tries not to say the S word later.

Aww man great vid as ever,so funny and enjoyable!

3 Likes

Yeah I may have lost one of the edges of the house :sweat_smile:but it’s cool, I will learn from this!

@AnnieGYG I don’t even know why I tried to do that… I swore like 5 times before that moment :confounded:

3 Likes

Almost finished, I reckon we’ve got one more episode to go and we’ll have a nice little modern house! But I’d like a swimming pool…

6 Likes

If you manage to do a pool, you have to invite me over. I’ll bring the g… the GLEAM!!!. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I’ll bring the beer and bikini girls! Wait…not in-game…well, we can always pretend. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Healing brew and squint?

3 Likes

Sure, that’ll work! :eyes:

1 Like

How do you get your hands on water for said pool?

you have to build close to water or hope for buckets in future version of Boundless.

3 Likes

or have deez mad skillz

1 Like

Fortunately Steggs has the maddest skills, so he’ll have that pool sorted in no time.

2 Likes

i ahven’t checked out any of his videos. not my style of youtuber. but i do know that he’s buildin some good stuff.

You could fill the pool with slide blocks. It will just look like you forgot to clean it. … for a few years.

5 Likes

more like if you filled a pool with gelatin and THEN left it for like 8 years

2 Likes

He could fill it with ice and say it’s frozen over.

3 Likes

that sounds like a plan