My settlement is no longer a settlement and idk how to fix it

Thank you I would be very happy if you can beam over to look at my issue.My screenshot shows coordinates here.-1,612N -1,279E

Do you by chance have a portal in the lamblis hub?

@majorvex you were in mine not too long ago. You posted screenshots in my other post. I appreciate it but I think the whole settlement is done for. Thanks anyway

This is my beacon before the update today.

Sorry to hear that. I’ve also spent money to buy plots and I’ve had to fix my place several times. It can be very frustrating.

1 Like

Looks like lots of people got hit by this. The top 30 on every world is a mess.

@COSMICCORI18
Boundless crafting has you split into three separate settlements. Which means you have three have big chunks not connected by 3-plot sections. That’s why your master beacon isn’t the master anymore, it’s a separate settlement.

http://boundlesscrafting.com/worlds/lamblis

Sorry I dont have any portals I’m afraid.Im solo player but when you get to lamblis hub you will see alot of cold teal gleam towers that have 3 pyramids on .Its a big place you cant miss all my gleam! There is a huge pyramid made from gleam high in the sky.Im a huge fan of boundless and I just want to enjoy this new update but cant really until I can read my beacon again.lol

1 Like

Checking it out now…

I’m just beaming over to my place now.I have starchild18 as my alternate character which lives on my land also.

1 Like

This is what answered the problem that I had:

It’s not very pretty, but it’s pretty clear. Making them three high might meet the adjacent plot requirement for most if not all plot columns, and triple spending on plots is also the most expedient way to fix my problem and retain the intended nature of my build as well.

It’s either that or plot over the whole area until I’ve done what I like, sacrifice a large percentage of plots to “road” status, and then possibly still recruit people who want to add/join my build later and manually unplot areas for them.

At this time I’m not socially active enough, nor honestly intend to be, that I want to take on an active ‘community manager’ type role.

That leaves me also with the decision of whether or not to use my qubits triple plotting in layers.

If it helps your particular situation, and assuming you aren’t using the height, you could undouble them vertically and single layer them over the area to resolve the beacon and still have everything but the edges included.as part of the ‘settlement’ while using the same or a slightly smaller number of plots.

Of course if a lot of your build is spread across that vertical 16m this won’t be a helpful solution.

Glad I could help :+1::grin:

2 Likes

To be honest I didn’t expect any help as in most games there not too bothered.Well I you certainly know your stuff.Thankyou so much ,this means I can now enjoy all the new things in the update.Again thankyou and have a blessed life.

2 Likes

You are very welcome :wink::blush: I actually like helping to figure out where the plot issues are…it’s like a puzzle/challenge

5 Likes

Sorry about the way I wrote it.I was rushing my text and wasnt in a happy mood because of the issue.Im really happy that majorvex came specially to fix this problem.Everything is back to normal now and my beacon is reading it all correctly now.Now I can enjoy the new update! Yippie!

4 Likes

Looks like settlement fixing has become a game within a game. Maybe we should get XPs for it :wink:

4 Likes

Lol after maintenance today my beacon is merging message yet again.Its not my plots or anything on my land thats wrong it’s actually there computer.Majorvex came and fixed my beacon merging lastnight.Ive been on game this afternoon and it was fine.This is what my beacon reads now .

This is where the problem of merging was fixed last night and has been perfect up until the maintenance this afternoon.Im UK.majorvex fixed it for me last night.So I’m wandering how can this be merging message again because it’s fixed.Please can someone come and fix it again for me please.If majorvex is available I’d appreciate some help to get back my other beacon.

This is what it should read This is the maintenance message before it was done.Im ps4.

Majorvex came over to try and fix but she cannot find issue.So looks like it’s in the hands of the devs.They really will need a miracle to fix these merging beacon problems that mysteriously appeared straight after new guild update and then now after the maintenance.Oh dear.
I fixed it now.It was a very small 1 plot bridge.Im not making a guild with all these complaints I’ve heard just yet.

Your beacon and settlement should now be reconnected and similar to pre update.

If not - then only a couple of plots will be require to join any beacons that aren’t actually touching.

1 Like

There should definitely be an achievement for successfully aligning a settlement. Definite darkmatter feat.

4 Likes