My Settlement not showing up as a town or city and not on the leaderboards is that normal

D: I need a lot of plots too do that lol my 4 towers are 7 plots high from the towers below 6 plots wide from each other

So how many plots is you settlement?
And what is the arrangement off the plots.
I.e 10x10

I’m using 1,576 plots

Do you get footfall? Because if your build is “Bridging…” you don’t get prestige and it doesn’t show up properly. My place showed up as “Unknown” for the longest time cause I had lots of 1 wide plot strips.

So you have 6 plot square at bottom and 7 plots going up in a single line ?

I didn’t have enough plots to plot whole area

Are the connecting plots between the four outer builds single plots ?

You need to plot everything 3 wide minimum, or it will bridge between two settlements. That is what’s causing it not to show up.

The bringes are connected too a 6 plots wide and the towers are connected in middle of each tower 7 plots high

Height doesn’t matter, only horizontal.

Awww ok I do that in future me have 2 plots left :laughing:

If you are on PC, you can press F1 and look for the option called something like “Beacon Plots” or something like that (feel free to correct me, not online atm). Open that and you should see a plot map. Run around you place and try to look for all squares that are red. Try to get rid of those as much as you can.

Naw I’m on playstation (;.:wink:

Oh… I am sorry for your loss…

JK xD

Well, if you can get someone on PC to help you, you should easily be able to find the problem :slight_smile:

Are the walk way single plots?

Maybe @majorvex or @AeneaGames can help you find the plots in question that are making you bridge multiple settlements

2 Likes

Nope you guys helped i just bought a $100 worth of plots and connected all the buildings with 3 plots wide it a settlement now thankyou I always seem too learn something new lol

4 Likes

when it was allowed people could draw a single plot line between each town and merge it all together :grinning:

This is not true.

I’m stuck on mobile or I would dig up the links. It was stated during the empires cleanup that the current requirement for not bridging is 6 plots in adjacent plot columns.

They wanted to make it 8 but it broke way too many settlements. A road or area 1 wide and 2 high meets this requirement. So does a 6 plot high 1x1.

Added the link