My store has been annexed

As if i want your chump change.

I never said you did anything against the TOS. You keep bringing this up, but that’s not my complaint. My complaint was your lack of decency. Then the solution the the problem you create, is for me to alter my shop. That’s a laughable solution at best. The continued lies on top of lies just top it all off nicely.

I will fix this issue myself.

Also thanks to the almost dozen people who contacted me with support through PM’s and on discord. I really appreciate that! I’ll get to answering you soon. It’s 3AM here and i need to get some sleep now. I’ll settle this tomorrow.

9 Likes

So you do have to be careful when pulling back because the person beside might get the plots with their buffer and you not get it. There is no way to see authority unless you are a Dev and they are there.

Here is the post on it:

4 Likes

Can we not try to compare what plot is “a good plot to have” and what plot isn’t. For some people those 2 plots might be fine and 10,000 plots of 3 wide roads might be the problem.

So taking any discussion down this path helps no one solve anything and just isn’t fair to either side of a conversation.

9 Likes

And when I finally lash out and speak the truth here comes the flags

It’s because of you lashing out. Stress doesn’t dictate actions, friend. It’s always a choice…even when the situation sucks

1 Like

I’m sorry off topic…but the whole thread kind of derailed…anyway I thought that was funny. (keep it PG, keep it PG Xxymoxx!).

Sort of back to the topic:

So is having the option to NOT be part of a Settlement the best way? Have a button to click and Opt Out of the settlement (if I get that is what people want). Then if I am getting this right, you may be inside Town/City “A” but as soon as you get to your plots it would say you have entered Town “B” with not mention of Town “A”. Just asking the question to see if I get what people want.

1 Like

huh, and to think that most of this unpleasant thing could be solved by manually joining / leaving connected beacons by both parties and making prestige ‘private’ that it is used to calculate footfall, but there’s no top 5 cities, who needs a a capital city ? what good does it do to anyone ? ( could be the long term number 2 speaking, but hey it sounds just so reasonable :smiley: )

3 Likes

There is no discussion going on here it’s yet another opportunity that people can turn into a kick Krasniy day again…

I don’t think it is Kras, Suji didn’t know you, you didn’t know him, why would he want to start a thread to only annoy you and no other reason?

1 Like

No in one of his previous posts in this thread made a comment that I was some sort of repeat offender or something along those lines. Also because this person decided to take this public rather than private shows their intent to make it into a propaganda ■■■■ storm and they had no reason for trying to work it out they just wanted to stir the pot. Probably surprise them that I try to work out a solution including the coins I offered which was probably excessive considering the spot we’re looking at. Instead of accepting it at face value they spit in my face like it was an insult 200,000 coins for you to give up two plots is not an insult it was in fact quite generous to try to make a situation to where but he was happy I’m not rich like some players. I have no intention of moving the bridge it’s not moving hence my offer was very generous because I was being serious out a solution including the coins I offered which was probably excessive considering the spot we’re looking at. Instead of accepting eat at face value they spit in my face like it was an insult you wanted thousand coins for you to give up to place is not an insult it was a fact quite generous to try to make the situation to where buddy was happy I’m not rich like some players. I have no intention of moving the bridge it’s not moving hence my offer was very generous because I was being serious and trying to make things right. Instead I have a barrage of all across this hateful drama.

The problem is is that people say I should have had the decency really there’s not a lot of decency in this thread that I’m reading from these very same people spouting that rhetoric. I had every right to plot that bridge I had every right to build that bridge I did not intend to harm anyone with that bridge and I will not apologize for that bridge.

Still does not prove this thread was just created to pee you off tho…

2 Likes

If you read it from the beginning the original poster seem to have a chip on their shoulder against me right from the start they had no desire whatsoever to actually discuss anyting just trash me into the trash can so to say. If I truly wanted to work things out they could have also contact me directly what’s the mean shows that they really didn’t want to work it out. I find that to be very sad I did my best trying to be nice and generous and trying to work it out all I got in return was a bunch of blah blah blah

The chip wasn’t against you. The chip was against the action of building 3 wide roads that cause annexation versus 1 wide roads. The chip was because they don’t own their settlement name and everything else that happens when 1 build is touches another.

We all hate the system but constantly doing things that bring out the bad parts of the system sucks for everyone. We need everyones to stop doing the behavior instead of building in ways that cause more of it.

8 Likes

The real laughable thing here is getting mad at someone for plotting in a place YOU left unprotected,then having the nerve to be mad at him. I dont get the logic of no personal responsibility instead he should accommodate your mistake? Yeah…No.

7 Likes

Remove settlement names. If people want to name their settlements, they can put up signs. :fivehead:

8 Likes

I thought naming and shaming was an explicit violation of the published code of conduct. It’s not clear to me why this thread has been allowed to continue to fester. I’m a little bit disappointed by the moderators and devs here, but I’ll attribute it to people being AFK during the holiday season.

I think it’s time to close this thread.

6 Likes

Hopefully that’s the case

All present know this thread is a violation and don’t seem to care too much. I’m not a doctor, but it seems like the playerbase might be upset.
(note: I don’t care much either and would like to see this fire burn as long as possible so it can maybe get noticed)

6 Likes

So, basically, what’s being discussed in this thread ?

Maybe we should re-direct things there. :wink:

4 Likes

Please move any further discussion on resolving this issue to DM. The system may not be perfect, but don’t tear each other apart because of it. Constructive suggestions are always welcome for ways on making things better, so issue like this don’t happen again, let alone make it to the forums in clear violation of the Code of Conduct.