My wishlist for Boundless

Titans, More mobs, and more chizel shapes

4 Likes

Or an option to leave extra footfall, like a tip :wink:

4 Likes

As I was chiseling a road that I’m building today, I thought a machine that could pre-chisel a stack of blocks would be ideal.

2 Likes

A “remembrance chisel” hit block that is already chiseled with this chisel and every block you hit with it after will turn that block into that exact chiseled block type.

Although I’m not sure how to re set it… :thinking:

Maybe hit another already chiseled block of a different chiseled type and it resets it

Idk kinda confusing :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t see the need for NPCs on regular worlds but they would be great for the new “solo mode” worlds. Also, if it was something you could set up next to or in conjunction with a shop stand as “customer service” it might be cool.

New list of things I wish for after taking an 8 month long break and returning.

• more stable servers
  • a fairer distribution of raw materials on the public planet.
  • a full translation of the game into other languages (and I don’t mean Google Translate)
  • no more gambling system in forging
  • A significantly greater attention to organic farming, at the moment it is completely pointless in my eyes, as you can get to the organic plants much faster without farming
  • Plantable beans, mushrooms, more decorative flowers and trees
  • Significantly more furniture, currently only chairs and tables, which well …
  • Connect more payment commitments when buying planets or even with Steam, just like the other shop
  • new planets, the public ones are all fully built.
  • a much better chat system.
  • Promotion to increase the community
3 Likes

Seed Spreader or able to plant seeds as fast as you place blocks.

6 Likes

Did you try seeding with “Mega Fast Brew”? I can seed around 12000 seeds in 45 minutes (average 4.4 seeds / second)

Regards,

1 Like

are we talking about grass seeds here?

because that ■■■■ is UGH.

2 Likes

20k grass planted this week.
I couldn’t agree more.
Its unbearably slow :-1:

3 Likes

Water placing is just as slow. That’s why I didn’t do it fully on the party world

2 Likes
  • That it is possible to see who has bought or sold in his shop. So that you can possibly also say thank you by PM to buy or sell big ones.

No your views are of someone with no money I think it’s still quite unbroken