My wishlist for Boundless

try Factorio for that. :slight_smile:

that would be nice, but would keep this for after the other content gets out and is polished.

we kinda have this, don’t we? I mean if you level up you get cubits, as to the fact that it’s harder to get them… well… the game needs to make some money somehow, to me the current system is quite fair.

the economy was not super duper from the beginning, don’t even thing it was intended by devs to have a MMO shop simulator ( cuz kind of that’s what this game is now for a lot of people)

I for one, would remove the footfall and actualy bring in some contant that people can make, maybe coins can be collected from meteorites, or from creatures, or not coins, maybe just some nuggets that you use the crysominter to transform those nuggets into coins. That’s engaging, but… ow well, it is what it is.

any new content would be good. Taxes… well, as of right now, probably, would funnel out some coins to lower the inflation and drop the prices of the expensive stuff.

more players :man_shrugging:
i don’t want anything besides that.

8 Likes

This we have.

Regards,

Maybe the devs can start sending out stimulus coin checks to the Middle class oortians too :smile:

2 Likes

Yall do realize that there are only 2 faucets for coins right now right?

Minter and doing those “quests” that give you some coins for doing stuff… and those quests taper off as you level up and can only do dailies.

You forgot footfall!

Regards,

3 Likes

oh duh that one too, thats probably why im always broke i almost never collect that

I’m sure this was answered but u can place lava and water

Taxing? I would quit yes I have coin. But what most don’t know is most people I’ve met that do actually spread it around. Me? I give random items away or buy out shop stands on stuff I don’t even use then drop those items. Just to tax the people that have playing a long time. Would be horrible

1 Like

Makes little sense to me. It’s basically taxing people for playing the game. Here buy the game then pay us to keep playing lol

1 Like

That’s a little low for a Dagobert Duck tax. Also a pretty bad idea. Just letting settlement owners get a tax on shops is enough.

1 Like
  • 100% translation into other languages
  • more payment methods at the shop (paysafe and others) for the Planets

My shop pulls in about 18-24k a week in footfall. Seeing as I have no major expenses, it goes into the bank.

Make Boundless great again?
Build cosmic walls and make the Titans pay for it? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

NO

1 Like

Just thinking aloud, not seriously suggesting that this is how the game should be … but how about a (kind of) opposite thing, that doesn’t hinder anyone, but boosts lower level folks that are genuinely lower level.

If someone of high worth (not sure what that measurement is) in game visits your build and spends some time there, wandering around, interacting with it, or bashing things to work out what was done (ie. stuff that doesn’t equal "was here for 5 seconds :wink:) … this triggers a higher gain on the footfall coins from that engagement … giving someone who’s not of high worth a bit of boost for having garnered the attention of teh elitez, innit.

Correlating is going to obviously be done on all builds by a player (not character) to determine the worthiness, or whatever … But when someone like @tarranth, here, comes by to admire your amazing Cuttle Trunk Garden … and you’re a bit new, or still lowly (with whatever the scale is) … then tarranth’s footfall would give you a bit more than my lowly, hobbit, feet, would. :smirk:

One Percent Foot Fall?

3 Likes
  • Plantable beans
5 Likes

Friends list filter - friends online!

5 Likes
  • MeowMeow Beanz

Being able to ignore any chat channel I wish and not ever have them show up in that little circle.

2nd this!

3 Likes