Name for community world and city

Let’s make it a tournament.

how about Kudos?

Right now we are waiting for everyone to have an orportunity to get on and provide ideas.

Kudos for that name :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can i just take a moment to say i like the word nexus, but it is so unbelievably overused in the gaming world?

to name 3 examples

1: Nexus mod manager, used and known by many

2: League of Legend’s Nexus

3: The world of Wildstar is called Nexus

those 3 things put together, especially when wildstar goes f2p i just fear that new people who come to the game will be like ‘‘oh… they called it Nexus… how original’’

2 Likes

Kenia is Kenya in German xD So it sounds weird for me to use it as a name ingame^^

1 Like

Ah. i just went through a ‘‘fantasy female elf name generator’’ xD

but the thing that should just be said in short first

1. how do you define the world

2. how do you define the city

the name should heavily relay the ‘‘reality’’ so if it is a rocky are you might need a ‘‘sturdy’’ name while if it is an ice area you might want something a bit more ‘‘elegant’’

That is a good point Hubb it is then :slight_smile:

EY, NOT SO FAST! we are still discussing it xD

personally i dont want an english world, considering that they might have the game in different languages and be played over the world i dont think the ‘‘universal’’ should be an english word, but that is just my opinion.

I know i know i just changed my vote from Nexus to Hubb :slight_smile:

Hubb has no ring to it.

It’s funny to me, my home city is known as “the hub city.” It’s a **** hole. I still like the name though.

1 Like

Ah. i thought you were just like ‘‘alright that is out, its decided its this one then’’ admittedly it would have been bloody brilliant if it had worked xD

1 Like

How about ‘‘Sylvatica’’?

Hubb,is not a good name for a city. It would be like me suggesting Fopp

It’s a bit long and hard to say and spell.

Its actually quite genius for an english game, not to mention unbelivably clear, i personally dont like it, but that doesnt mean its a bad name :smile:

Hub (noun) a center around which other things revolve or from which they radiate; a focus of activity, authority, commerce, transportation, etc.:

I feel it makes quite a lot of sense actually. Yeah it is bland but it is simple and easy to remember with a meaning.

Your right,it was wrong of me to call it a bad name,but I still don’t like it.
Just add a little something to it for a ring/zing

My name got picked for the world yaaa me!!!