Name for community world and city

Yeah, good job mate, thats very important. its always better to write ‘‘i personally dont like it’’ or ‘‘i would prefer another one’’ instead of ‘‘its bad’’ its a very subtle difference but you learn to do it over time, for me i need to do it all the time since i make very bold statements based on personal preferecnce xD

Yeah,that’s something I do all the time.

where? (10 chars)

What? Do you mean

Where did your name get picked for the world?

Oh,go up to the pole,mine was Ain(ah-een)

yea Ain got 8% of the votes.

edit: if you meant it was picked for the pole then yes, of course because there are all the names that were suggested.

Sorry,I clicked the Hide results button. So it looked like my name won. That sucks.

Do you say Nexus and Nexsys different.

I really like the name Nexus (or Nexsys which is said the same) but I agree it is a bit over used. I am still liking Hub in some form, because I like the meaning.

I really like Kovah or Ko’vah for the world name. I think it is a strong name that fits the rugged terrain of this world with a dash of panache for the eligent ice and the city that we are going to build. Also it too has a great meaning in honoring the one who started this great poject.

I really like names that have meaning to them, every time I name a character or anything I alway look at what is behind the name.

I’d probably say it as a combination of Nex(us) + Sys(tem)

Again it is more a poll to determin peoples preference as i think we should probably wait a bit more so everyone had the orportunity to add their ideas :slight_smile:

I like Nexus,but I’d be ok with Kovah. But I don’t know which should be the city and which should be the WORLD.

I will give it till tomorrow then I will gather all the suggestions and put them in a poll. We will do a couple rounds to narrow it down.

Sounds good to me.

More names:

Sanctum
Haven

Both of those are great names,but there not to original. I think it’s been used to many times.

As Sage said, not really original. Do you have something that is not english? can you think of some danish names we might be able to use? cause i have been speaking english so long that i cant think of anything good atm xD

I am not really good with original name when it is late :sweat_smile:

What time is it there?