[Nar II] --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]--

A little late on the draw here, I know @bucfanpaka already completed the map.

BUT if you’re looking for a second location to find maps and tokens come to Explorers Emporium ShowRoom USE.

In the basement is my new Exo Cave where I’ll post completed maps and location tokens. I’ve adjusted the price to compete in the market, so all atlases are 99c and all location tokens are FREE.

I don’t mine much so my tokens will be more gathering oriented, I have tokens for boulder fields, branch funnel fungus, Goo. And another with combustion kernals and kindling mass that I left behind as well.

And lastly a perfect gleam spiral with dark glass in the middle

I put a location token for this area as well since this was the second section of dark glass I found here. So you may get lucky and find more.

Hope this new Exo Cave can serve you all well for this Exo and future Exo’s.

Again, this is in plot B7 at ShowRoom USE labeled Explorers Emporium so can be reached pretty easily.

5 Likes

This planet had petroleum on lakes. I am not often walking on surfaces of exos so it was first time I did notice these.

And then some landscape pictures :slight_smile:

Night and dawn

9 Likes

That last pic :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, planet has nice colors. I had time to record some day night cycles :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ooohhh :cookie: Exo that looks like a Chocolate Chip Cookie Mmmmm

3 Likes

Those pics are gorgeous!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

should it be called Baby Cookieuri?

2 Likes

So… Pretty…

6 Likes

@bucfanpaka Where is your shop?

1 Like

When I sell goo, it is usually at DK Mall - Exo-llent Plants (A65), Nova Golda (Mine Your Own Business), or Paka’s Place, Gyosha. :slight_smile: Stock will depend on the exos up, sometimes will go awhile without any.

anyone got coordinates for silty soil?

Just came back from Exo [Nar II] … another round of :boundless: Clean Up duty.
It just like Swiss cheese over there … but still, enough goodies left to be harvested :smiley: :+1: :+1:

3 Likes

anyone happen to have any tokens or coordinates for any of the following? GROWTH, MUD, TANGLE, THORNS, or MOULD? Please let me know if you do! so appreciate it! <3 Having trouble finding much, so far, on this one, myself. :confused:

thank you! <3

1 Like

Hey Bella I’m pretty sure I have a few of these tokens in my Exo Cave at showroom plot B7. The stores name is Explorers Emporium. Stop by and see if any of the tokens there have what ya need they’re free!

1 Like

Thanks - I think I checked your exo cave thing, though, and it was mostly plants and dark glass and such. I appreciate it, though. <3 I’ll check again, to be sure, but fairly sure they weren’t there. Thank you!

I just double checked and you’re right! I was almost certain I got a spot for thorn but just checked and I definitely don’t :sweat: only for the other EXO that’s up right now so I have growth spots. But not for Nar

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.