[Nar II] --[T7 - Savage Blink Exoworld]--

YEA BOII I WOULD LOVE THAT!

1 Like

Added the basic exoworld post info to your original post.

9 Likes

Thank you so much for this.

1 Like

Thanks!! :smiley:

Atlases done and up! :slight_smile: Mine tokens too. I’m getting better at this, I only died about 10 times this time. :rofl: Whoever gets to the Tana station first can grab the one I already put Blink in for the same 99c! :wink:

1854 1855 1856 1857

3 Likes

@Soju-VB just so you know…your atlases and location tokens are sorely missed. I don’t know how to live without them now that you have me all spoiled. You ARE appreciated and missed.<3 <3

4 Likes

Shoot, I love your tokens too!! Always good to find the lucent and gem hot spots!! You are appreciated and help with the spoiling too!! Lol

2 Likes

Thanks!! :smiley: I enjoy doing the mines, get a lot of use out of them myself! :wink:

1 Like

Here are the ressources :

And yes, the roadrunner died just after the shots were taken ! :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. Unfortunately still mostly unplayable connections for me so no atlases or tokens in the near future… from me anyway. I will still try to do exo world posts if I can when @Gorillastomp is not available.

4 Likes

Gorillastomp said he’s taking a break for the summer (I believe)

1 Like

I will try to keep making them then (or editing other starter posts like this time), while he is away.

4 Likes

Added planet image to post

2 Likes

got back on surface and it was nightime:

2 Likes

Nar II (T7-Blink Exo) samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam (Cold Tan) is a perm planet color so I did not bother with it … Tokens for the following are available: Twist, Lust and Ancient (singles and double), Clay Concrete mats: My fellow concrete makers I have tokens to some Sand and Gravel … enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man my miner dude has to be the most boring looking toon going round lol. Thanks for the taxi @bucfanpaka I got two runs in before I went to bed at 2am lol. Definitely going back tonight for some of that sweet ashen taupe meta, after work.

1 Like

Restocked atlases and tokens a little while ago! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My little adventure at NAR II exo world…:grin::grin:

5 Likes

Is anyone buying the goo from this world? Just gathered

360 cool taupe
120 cold tan
180 ashen taupe

If anyone wants to hand trade or has a request baskets for them let me know

2 Likes

There are a couple places in DK Mall that buy at between 50-60c and keep baskets pretty full… though I sell mine at 20c to make it accessible, I’ll admit to dumping a bunch in those too for the coin. :wink:

I’ll get my baskets filled @ Alder Color Market soon.

… aaaaand filled with 35,000c per. All of these world’s colors are priced at 60c per seed.

1 Like