We have Winners! The Naughty Boat Contest!

Hi Naughty Peeps! It’s contest time again in iLLumiNaughty! Bring your Nautical Know-How and get ready to chisel a ship!

Here’s how it works!

There will be two categories; big ships and little ships.

Big ships will be limited to a 4x8 plot. Small Ships will be limited to 2x4. You may go up and down as much as you like.

You must join the contest guild book, align the beacon to the guild. By entering you agree to keep it aligned to the Contest Guild Book and not tear it down after the end of the contest. You do not need to give the guild control… YOU keep your footfall. This will help us ensure the boats stay fueled, as we intend the builds to remain a permanent fixture so others can enjoy it for a long time.

Contest starts today and will last until March 1st. We will award 4 First Place Prizes for Best Big Ship, Best Small Ship, Team Creation big or small, and most Creative/Technical Overall.

Each winner will receive 200k coin plus a full set of forged Gem Chisels. We will also award special mentions who will receive a full set of forged gem chisels.

There are portals to the Harbor in iLLn Main Hub as well as in Naughty Village next to the TNT Trior Portal.
See either myself or Lorelie to claim your plots.

I can’t wait to see the magic you all create!

16 Likes

Oh Cool! I’ll def be by soon to join, I have to get my plots to plot though :smile: I’ma build a yacht :motor_boat:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see what the community builds!

2 Likes

I guess I can’t pass this up ^^

Although 4x8 isn’t big :s

5 Likes

I was hoping you would participate! :nerd_face::grin:

2 Likes

Ca multiple people work on one ship but it will only be plotted by one person, or does the person that plotted it have to work on it by himself.

1 Like

In order to make sure the contest is fair to everyone who participates, we would prefer 1 person per plotted boat.

1 Like

Tweeted for you Gina.:+1:t3: And all at Illuminaughty

2 Likes

Well if @Mittekemuis is in I don’t stand a chance :crazy_face:.

1 Like

don’t say that please. I am not that good a builder :flushed:

2 Likes

You do you! Working solo or as a team is perfectly fine! :blush:

1 Like

Sorry @shortyd856! I didn’t read your response before writing mine… lol…

1 Like

you are a good builder ! i am a bad one you should see the freaking stupid mistake i made at the park.

Oooh castaway raft coming up :grin:

3 Likes

I just tweeted a link out to this and @bounless for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This guy @ukgrannygamer?
https://mobile.twitter.com/bounless

Jkjk

2 Likes

Thank you for the tweet!

2 Likes

Also tweeted it out and will visit often during stream to show progress.

4 Likes

No not a good builder… @Mittekemuis is just way better then us :wink:

4 Likes

I want to try and build going merry!

3 Likes