Need a developer

I’ve been having issues updating to update 249 for a while now, and it just doesn’t seem to register that an update exists. It’s weird though, because half a year ago, by the word of a dev, it was almost ready.

Is there something I need to do to fix this problem? I’ve tried to verify files, but it still makes me play update 248 on the servers, which doesn’t seem right.

Does anyone know whats wrong, for the game to do this? Couldn’t find any developer word on what’s happened, so here’s hoping for a reply from one that’ll be helpful.

10 Likes

I’ve been having the same issue. Here’s to hoping for a timely resolution! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

In the meantime…

5 Likes

Just checked. Im running 249. Everyone else is here too! We are having so much fun, I hope you guys get this fixed so you can have fun with us too!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Weird I’m Running Patch 247 still PC players so lucky D: Boop

1 Like

Not sure why you guys are so far behind…I’m on patch 250 and now have pants. Catch up already.

8 Likes

Patch 250 is broken, everytime I use the blueprints for the spaceship and try to fly to an exo, I get sucked into a black hole :thinking::unamused:

6 Likes

Oops! Looks like one of the little sock-puppet crusaders edited your post @Ocfos

4 Likes

Not sure who, but yes. The post was moved to off topic. It isn’t.

6 Likes

This post needs more attention, so I gave it more tags!

2 Likes

Need developers

2 Likes

:joy: I was wondering what happened there.

1 Like

Need a developer

1 Like

I was thinking of giving it a “gib update” tag, but I was thinking it would probably be considered “abuse of powers” by moderators.

1 Like

What’s ‘Moderators’?

2 Likes

or “admins” I guess or however it’s called :stuck_out_tongue:

you know what i’m just going to give it the tag

1 Like

saw ross dev logged into the discord today
so can confirm they still around somewhere :smile:

4 Likes

Ah, I see.

Very well then, I guess there is a decent amount of people on here, who do not want to know about the development status then.

2 Likes

Need some pie To lure ross out of his shoebox.
@rossstephens @james

Pretty sure I know who flagged you, too. There’s about 2 or 3 people who do that on this forum, thinking they’re doing such a service to the community by acting like their name is Karen.

5 Likes