Need a developer

aren’t karens a minority who make a big fuss of over something trivial from some sense of misguided entitlement…definitely a few of those in any forum :wink:

5 Likes

It doesn’t take a decent amount of people, unfortunately. Only one.

1 Like

This has obviously not yet changed. What makes you think you will get more info out of anyone with a bogus (thus disrespectful) support claim? :thinking:

4 Likes

Hey Grim, have you ever heard of “r/woosh”?

2 Likes

:rofl: How is your post off-topic from itself???

4 Likes

you can find karens on both sides of any ship of fools

4 Likes

Turns out it was for nothing.

Staff approves of it.
Thank you, Staff. I genuinely appreciate that.

3 Likes

Fantastic that the devs are backing your right to make tongue-in-cheek jokes like this!

I don’t like your post, or agree with it, but flagging it was BS. And I’m one of the people who flags things!

2 Likes

I mean hey, nobody will ever agree on everything, so that’s understandable.

I cope with jokes, both online and offline. I genuinely want the best to happen to the game, so I’m glad the developers at least approve of such prods.

Hoping there’s a very good reason for no replies though…No reasons being negative.

2 Likes

Oh ain’t that the truth!

1 Like

I assure you that I am not the only one, and I don’t think anyone has been right when they have accused me so far.

I also flag a lot less these days. My life falling apart has changed my outlook and priorities.

5 Likes

Seems it has for a lot of us in the last few years.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Best idea ever

6 Likes

I would, but angels can’t imbibe alcholol :rofl: Thats hands down my fav movie :+1::metal:

2 Likes

The fact I keep showing up is proof this game is amazing. I feel (in my head at leat, if not in reality)… I am amongst the most hated of all the wannabe OG’s. Yet, I have reclaimed my reclaims for the umpteenth time.

I love you all. Thank you for being patient with me.

2 Likes

You’re amongst the most hated of all the wannabe OG’s? Uh. I was convinced of the opposite. ^^’

2 Likes

Count me In sir

1 Like

So much, I can’t tell if this was meant to be a burn, or noce/ :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

It was a compliment, because I for one never saw you as someone hated in this community, quite the contrary, thought most people liked you around here. But hey, might just be because I’m not ‘in’ enough, I get stuff like this easily wrong. I make a clear distinction between those who are in my sh!t-list and those who aren’t.

2 Likes