Need a developer

Thank you.:two_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve never really been a part of ‘community drama’ that much, but I’ve never seen anyone mention Gina negatively either.
People are rarely easy to decipher, even without my autism complicating it.

Then again, I have mostly just hung about Dzassak myself, without really ‘getting into’ community things that much.
Might actually be easier to get myself returned to the game, if I did get myself a little included. Though, I wish the people I got to try the game had stayed with me.

3 Likes

someone untagged it, restoring all the tags.

please don’t untag it, criticism is always good, and this post is simply joking about the update time. Untagging/flagging/throwing post into off-topic - makes you seem like you’re just stifling legitimate criticism. I’m normally quite positive and plan to stay that way about the game (doubt the update is coming soon though), let us criticize and wonder what happened.

oh and @Ocfos
“I don’t need drama this season”

only ever gotten into 1 plotting drama (ended up with me leaving a city), and dislike most of it. Still don’t know whose hated and who isn’t

3 Likes

Yeah, I did because I assumed it was why people had a problem with it.

Still a bit surprised that the devs haven’t given any replies of any kind, not even the reassuring kind, for like half a year.

2 Likes

I am sure if someone came up with 30+ million to put into the game, the team would return :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

i would give the cash after each update is out

3 Likes