Need a dose of dev art it's almost fatal

How bout now?

But remember it’s just concept art from her blog. So don’t get too excited about any of it yet

17 Likes

These were SO cool.

Absolutely love all… and especially the winged and snowflake headpieces! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Soooo, titans might be machines basically!

Would explain why we now have circuit board blocks :wink:

3 Likes

Love Vincent Callebaut’s architecture

@FireAngelDth I had no idea @Minyi had a blog like that! Thanks for pointing it out! Oooooooh my glob these concepts look awesome, I’m drolling like the evacuation pipe of a chemical plant.

If we get the bottom-right head-piece, I’m totally getting it! It looks like it could work all-year-round.

Same for the lighted garlands. I just hope from the bottom of the stone that pumps mud in my veins that these garlands wouldn’t require some stupid component that only appears during Oortmas like the Halloween seeds, so that we could craft these any time of the year.
Please, PLEASE, devs, don’t do something like the spooky orbs again! PLEASE, I beg you! I’ll send you cookies if you don’t! I swear I will.

Also, the Titans concept art could totally work with something like dungeons.

We could get something higher than rift/blink/umbris weapons as loot from these mobs.

4 Likes

So we got the starry eyes and glasses. :thinking: Christmas scarves confirmed :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Omg those wing head gears :heart_eyes: I want wings for my Fae character, these are so perfect I want to cry!!

2 Likes

Nice find; thanks for sharing.

I just hope if any more of these are implemented, I’ll have some way of knowing beforehand if they’re tintable or not so I don’t waste anymore cubits.

1 Like

Totally love all of these …and those garlands! I hope we get some of them :heart_eyes: These are my favs:

yesss

5 Likes

All of these concepts are amazing! I would like to have to have everything XD
Also…
I really need this teeny oortnugget (hopper nugget) :heart:

7 Likes

What are this?! Apart from great pieces of artwork :smirk:

I have seen… some… of these things. I won’t say which :wink:

5 Likes

So a Mike Tyson face tattoo would go under headgear rather than body paint… noted.

Its what happens when you get hit with a spore hopper. They start growing on you.

1 Like

Only if you’re a saryn main :wink:

3 Likes

Whaaaaaaa the gleambow scarves are so cool!!! Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

:rofl:
So cute! Is that the Boundless version of Baby Yoda?

3 Likes

I have to say though those titans are way too small. They should be 10+ blocks high like shadow of the colossus

Those aren’t Titans… they’re Protectors (I checked the image filenames :wink: ). They reside on the Titan and protect it, along with the Titan Drones.

7 Likes