Need to start new ! Fresh Start!

thanks for that!

Im on vena, forgot to mention in the pm sorry! :stuck_out_tongue:

If you are in Asia, it pretty much depends on which part of Asia you are at. Have a look at this map of the undersea cable link up and decide for yourself where you think the best ping will be at. Best ping is achieved via the shortest link between 2 points.

1 Like

@Ruri-Chan Welcome :slight_smile:

You can use this page to test your ping to actual US and EU servers http://www.cloudping.info/ (not all listed options are available in Boundless, so look US and EU results).

EU has around 200 ping which is the lowest!
Now while im playing the game i frequently get unable to connect!

Im from India!

I’m having the same ping to US-West and I play from Serbia, Europe, so it should work fine if you play on EU servers (Therka, Munteen, Septerfon). You can do a few things to setup game better, in setting there is Max Chunk Download Rate, you should put this to smaller value like 2mb, and setup chunk cache as much as you can 2gb should be fine (that’s space on disk that will be used for caching chunk data).

Also connection issues are happening during the day, so having a few bumps here and there is not a big issue, if it’s unplayable maybe try in other time of the day.

AUS server is pretty much SEA server, only 8-10 ms ping difference :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did those changes on setting @Spoygg thanks!, @Talathel if there was any singapore server it would make much more difference in the ping, hope they get asia servers!

They have. AUS server is max 1200 kilometer away, i think EU server is about 3000 kilometer away from India :smiley:

But still AUS lags idk why!

AU has notoriously bad internet connection with the rest of the world. It’s not all about the distance, there is also the state of their connection to the world in general.

3 Likes

Yea, i guess cuz all the other games AUS server lags like hell!

1 Like

I think there will be asian servers, but only at 1.0. Maybe we will get african and south american servers too, who knows. But my super @Illuminoorti theory is that Sony dont want an asian server until 1.0, so until the game is available on PS too.

Ok I think i will continue on Vena have a good adventure and make myself to EU (or whatever the planet its called) on my own, It will be long road but will experience the game myself but thanks for all the help guys hope to meet you all ingame, btw anyone encountered any tier 5 wild life??? anyone??

@Kawwak I thought of it too, i was like sony is backing up this game but yet no asian servers hmmm somethings off!!!

1 Like

Have you set your Chunk Download Limit correctly?

I definitely have a good ISP, Download speed is 10mb per sec, so what do you suggest me to keep it on?
Currently Chunk Cache is 2gb and download rate is 2mb

Can you be careful differentiating between Mbits per seconds and Mbytes per second.

The details in the post are talk about Mbits.

If in doubt - set it to the minimum (Very Low) and give it try.

It might just be render lag that you are experiencing. Your system trying to render too many things at once and it can’t handle it well enough. Try turning down the draw distance if the chunk download speeds don’t help.

My ISP says 100MBps which is i suppose 10Mbits!!!