New Badges! Share Your Artwork Here!

Ima create a boundless theme outta Lego bricks hehe

3 Likes

Are you watching LEGO masters right now too?!?!?!??

Lol nah I’m haveing a birthday drink

3 Likes

Happy bday then!

1 Like

Send a pic in when you’re done! :smiley:

I’m going to nominate the winners of the Naughty Boat Contest for the Interstellar Badge!

There was a lot of hard work that went into the boats so very well deserved :clap:

Small Boat: @Krollbar
Big Boat: @JDGroat
Team Boat: @DJDancecraft & @keeekeee
Best Overall: @Mittekemuis

12 Likes

Thank you for the badge @Leahlemoncakes

1 Like

Thank you for building the incredible boat :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I think you should not just mention just Gina but lorelei and bro as well because they do contribute a lot.

1 Like

Say whaaaaaaaaaat, I was nominated for something :blush: thank you!

1 Like

Oh wow, thank you!! This was my first time completing a build start to finish :joy:

2 Likes

Both have been awarded Interstellar :blush:

4 Likes

@morey523 and @LunaLynn for their assistance on building Bob’s Farms. If it wasn’t for them we wouldnt have as many community farms for people to enjoy.

Interstellar badges!!!

5 Likes

thanks for the award! definitely some hard work put into everybody’s boats. sadly there can only be so many winners…

1 Like

@Ratchel for all the various farms that he provides the community. His leading of hunts was already mentioned. Another hunt leader that I think should be mentioned is @AlexxChristo

3 Likes

i’ll be working on zebra town for the interstellar badge!!!

1 Like

The credit for the creation of the 3D object goes to @Dulki, thank you for sending me the .stl file! All I did was print it, clean it up, and paint it! Ya, teamwork!

34 Likes

So how much for one shipped to the states? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in Texas. Where in the States we talking? I hadn’t really considered selling this, especially since the model was developed by @Dulki, not myself. I could perhaps arrange to have the file sent to you and you could have one made at your own cost? That seems fair, as I don’t own rights to sell it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It needs a revive augment in it! Also gleambow totem?

2 Likes