New Badges! Share Your Artwork Here!

Brilliant idea, anybody happen to have a .STL for the totem? If not, I can try and produce one, though I dont think I can perfectly replicate the quality of the in-game model…

3 Likes

We also have the Supernova badges :grin: that one would be perfect for those instances.

We have a separate thread for that Community Highlight Thread

So get nominating away :boundless:

4 Likes

Don’t forget about @Envyv77 and @uni3k with TNT as well.

Dunno if this counts but they are more or less community events. Thanks to @Ratchel and @JaceyLive @Orrian for being great hunt leaders and always having a schedule with them.

8 Likes

Yep, definitely!! :smiley: All responsible for TNT are so deserving! :slight_smile:

Aww that is truly a lovely thing to hear.
TNT is @MrNiX @uni3k @XxymoxX @ChaosMkr1122 @Pamst @Mayumichi @Primetime18 @Sujimichi88 kaosmitress @ClosetChipmunk tessgrey annigrey hansolo nightstar hastychester aeneagames

And a special mention to all of the megahub hosts we would not be a network without all of you more tags than we can fit in one post

6 Likes

Also a nomination for @AeneaGames for all the incredible work at Nova Golda and elsewhere, the market is a most beautiful mark on the Oortiverse!

3 Likes

Not for the totem yet, but have been working on cleaning up a beacon for printing as I have time.

8 Likes

@DKPuncherello should get 2 for the 2 tree contests.
And @Trickyy90 for the one.
And 2 for me winning both! Bahahahaha. :joy:

4 Likes

Uhhhmmm… i am sure i will forget tons of player and some i will call out, are mentioned before.

For Interstellar Badge:
@Hashmalash for sticking on his big plans :wink:
@cassidy for being kind and helpful
@ginabean and @shortyd856 for being lovely illuminaughty and all the bulding competions
@georgegroeg for these cool trials
@Apt for the amazing building styles all over the worlds
@DKPuncherello for a town of Trees :slight_smile:
and last but not least @Jaidic for all the Tardis

6 Likes

(second post because of just 10 mentions of people in a Post, and i don’t want to reduce it more…)

Then representative for the Portal-Networks:
@Simoyd & @virresss & @Gorillastomp for Portal Seekers
@MrNiX & @Envyv77 for TNT
@Alastair66 for Code Gleam
@Dreezy for Regen Consortium

And @RedY3 for being kind, fair and always helping. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I can make any item into .STL

so you want the wayfare or normal totem

1 Like

Thank you @Trickyy90 :heart:

2 Likes

I nominate the Exo Shuttle team for “interstellar” for making exos more accessible to everyone.

@bucfanpaka
@DKPuncherello
@Cuetzpalomitl
@RedY3
@pajew
@Apt
@Dante-2293

Sorry if I missed anyone, brain is not awake yet.

7 Likes

There should be a badge for losing everything and rebuilding from scratch.

6 Likes

Aww no :cookie: badge can there be a “Mentor” badge For helping out new players?

4 Likes

The badge should be “To ashes, from dust, a Phoenix rises” for its epicness. Cool badge name for those who return

1 Like

Either/both would be neat! I’ll print em and paint em and show em off here!

2 Likes

Good stuff… the forums gets more updates than the game nowadays :dash:

4 Likes

We miss you old man Buugi!
How’s the fam?

Its good. Everybody being sick… normal day at the office :slightly_smiling_face: