New Badges! Share Your Artwork Here!

We all love a badge, so I am pleased to announce the introduction of the Interstellar & Handcrafter badges!

Interstellar - Awarded for contributing to the Boundless Universe, making their mark on the Known Worlds!

Some examples of why this would be awarded would be for hosting a community event, winning that community event or contributing to a Boundless Music Video.

Handcrafter - Awarded for those who like to get crafty with their love of Boundless IRL.

This badge does what it says on the tin! To be awarded this badge, you will have created physical Boundless items such as a 3D printed Totem, a knitted Oorty doll or even a light cube!

Please use this thread to nominate yourself or another citizen for both badges! :smiley:

Edited to add: for fan art we have the Penmaster badge so will also be awarding this based on this post.

31 Likes

To kick this off, I’m nominating @Trickyy90 and @WendyVandecatsye for their IRL Oortys!

19 Likes

@Dulki should get handcrafted for the neat stuff he’s made

My profile icon is one of them

8 Likes

I nominate the following players for the Interstellar badge:
@Orrian for the dodge bomb tournaments
@DKPuncherello @Trickyy90 for their building competitions
@ginabean for building competitions & event meet-ups
@georgegroeg for the Reaper’s Trials

11 Likes

@georgegroeg for numerous things, but mostly his Ninja Warrior course :ok_hand:

@Apt for winning that the first time and my partner in winning Dodge Bombs cough twice cough :smirk:

7 Likes

Going to award Dulki I’m going to award the Penmaster badge as that one is specific to artwork :smiley:

8 Likes

@Lesioui for hosting the best hunts every night and also the squach team that won the meteor hunt event once.

7 Likes

Wonderful idea!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Huge ditto on all of these! :smiley: And I’ll nominate @majorvex too for the Gyosha Mall and Community Events and builds there, and also @MrNiX for everything with TNT!

5 Likes

I’m nominating the top 4 from the 2 ninja warrior events.

@Ovis
@Apt
@Coolpants
@PrincessMaude

9 Likes

@Ovis for winning the 2nd time and cough twice winning the dodge bombs with my humble self cough but most importantly for his inventions
@Orrian for bringing us dodge bombs
@georgegroeg for the reaper’s trials, ninja warrior and for being an awesome guild dad

6 Likes

I would like to nominate @NerArth

Boundless Glyph fanart by me

4 Likes

Oh, the members of that team were : @Lesioui, @Cactopod, @Arkanjel and myself, iirc

7 Likes

For the interstellar I’d like to nominate @AeneaGames for Nova Golda, @DKPuncherello for DKs mall and @majorvex for Gyosha mall plus @GrayFrequency too!
They’re some of the most helpful places in game!

And thanks for the nominations :partying_face: :heart:

5 Likes

@sho @kralith @Hashmalash @Envyv77 @kaplah @jaidic @Mayumichi @Pfiffel @shortyd856

3 Likes

Would also like to nominate @Jaidic for interstellar for the many TARDISs littering the universe! Love them so much!

3 Likes

@RedY3 @bucfanpaka @Cuetzpalomitl @Hela @Mittins @Soju-VB @Sujimichi88 @AlexxChristo

7 Likes

Thought I appreciate being mentioned I would like to know why lol

All your help with exo shuttle :blush:

Also you helped me help some noobs

3 Likes

And the atlases - to me, that is definitely making a mark and contributing! :smiley: (MASSIVE help to me!!)

1 Like

what about people that own or had HUB’s to help people ? can they get interstellar ?