Post Your: IRL Boundless Art

If you supply the materials I’ll build it for you anywhere you want :slight_smile:

I use metal (compact, refined and machined) I’ve built it so many times lol

in case your local isometric paper shop is out of stock

18 Likes

Oh, naw, I meant like single-block sized ones. :joy:

At least, not currently doing anything that’s warrant huge gears, but I definitely appreciate the offer. :purple_heart:

Oh right you could just print out graph paper. Lol!

Old school, meet new school.

The internet wasn’t really a big thing the last time I used graph paper haha (I’m 34)

2 Likes

This place is regened but was the first place I built it, but in currently cooking up more machined gold to remake it on my clock build - will be built tonight. Visible from @Apt portal hub on Antar VI.

@Ocfos oh lol, that would be sick, bit offer still stands for any future builds :wink:

4 Likes

Here’s some stuff, including from previous posts:

(didn’t post these two :arrow_down: on the forum, that I can remember/find)

https://johnmoorart.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/20180516_143339_RichtoneHDR-e1526486822541.jpg

(and some digital art)

I have wanted to make more glyph-based paintings, and I did start a landscape Boundless painting once but I painted over it for something else – and since I started working on bigger canvases, I haven’t really returned to the Boundless theme much on canvas, probably something for me to work on the side, once I finally finish my current painting.

19 Likes

Duuude those hammers (and the others) are insane! :+1: Glad I made this thread lol, love seeing that kind of stuff :grin:

1 Like

Some of my mob sketches :grin:

29 Likes

Love these, I tried to draw a cuttletrunk a bunch of times, I just gave up :joy: Those ‘other’ creatures would be sick to see fully formed in Boundless especially that dog/hound/big jawed thing!

2 Likes

Thats actually one of the desighns they made in one of the monster art toppics. … would love to see this ingame

3 Likes

I dont typically draw out things for Boundless. This is my spiders nest I plan on making somewhere. Was originally going to put it on alder but will end up elsewhere after I’ve completed some of my other builds.

28 Likes

If these posts made you feel uncreative, youre not alone. :joy:

4 Likes

Wow you all make my drawing of plans look like trash lol.

1 Like

Reminds me not to go wander in reapers territory :stuck_out_tongue:

I have seen your work and I definitely would see some on my wall. Just maybe not your more darker work.

2 Likes

Ha. I do enjoy some creepy art. :grin:

1 Like

A very rough sketch of my T shirt design :smiley: now to transfer it and paint!

34 Likes

Thats awesome, what colour Rosetta Nox you gonna go for?

1 Like

Sepia/mustard tones I think, they’re my favourite in game!
And thank you :smiley:

1 Like

They’re mine too, love that pallette :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is beautiful. I wish I had your creativity

1 Like