New block types - MODDING

Lmao. This is exactly what I’ve been asking for! A way to let us put up frames with our own content. Of course would need to be highly filtered.

1 Like

Sounds awesome would love them all

1 Like

You said that you are saving the textures over the actual block textures.
Does this mean that other players in game see the original blocks?
This means that your textures will change the existing blocks, so no extra blocks will be created.
Great work though, keep on modding :+1::+1:

1 Like

Yes that is exactely how this works. He exchanges the original texture with a custom one. Once exchanged all blocks of type xyz will look like the new texture to him but only to him and anyone that has the same texture installed.

Someone make an Okami texture pack plz lol ^^

1 Like

Okay then i get it right :+1: :boundless:

The mod manager GUI mod makes backups automatically, it was pretty handy when making a couple texture mods.

1 Like

Rusted Metals and Seamless Refined Metals would be awesome!

I’d love to see some more panes - metal sheets (corrugated?).
Clear glass panes (seamless).
Foliage with flowers on it.
Stalls (don’t know if chairs count as blocks or props).

2 Likes

Well here’s some seamless refined iron. Need some imperfections. But looks cool. And some blue Corruption.

11 Likes

Seamless metals would be awesome !

2 Likes

Is it possible to change the corruption to a dark gray with an orange detail? Maybe vivid orange?

1 Like

It could be made to look however you want. But only you can see it.

1 Like

@georgegroeg Love the blue corruption. Any progress on the diamond plate?

1 Like

No haven’t touched that yet. I need to tweak the refined metal first.

the blocks looks nice, i like the blue corruption.

but pls can any mod change the category to modding, that it is clear that this is a modded block for anyone ?

1 Like

Put up a video of the refined metal. Still looks different if blocks aren’t placed the same. :man_shrugging: Still looks pretty decent.

2 Likes

The blue corruption really makes me want all 255 colours for it now lol :star_struck::rofl:

1 Like

Awesome job…looks like a new boundless creator is born…

1 Like

just wanted to say good stuff so far my dude! a great thatch pattern on blocks would be amazing!!

1 Like

PS4 players be like…

BBC

9 Likes

Oh, that looks sweet!! :grin::star_struck:

1 Like