New Guild. Dragon Ball Z

Hello everyone. Looking for some guild members, Aloso looking for some world portal hosets. If interested stop on by and grab a token. Lets help keep access to all the worlds. Boundless is absolutely amazing. I’m on about every free chance I get. Hate having a full time job. But still on every day lol. I would Love to be able to chat and build together. Totally willing to share permissions. My guild/ hall is located on Planet Kakarot. Access from the TNT top floor. Port name Brittany and coltons. Also check out the shop why your there. Come on by. I’ll be there building or out gathering. Hope to see you:)

7 Likes

Congrats on the new guild!!

2 Likes

Hello everyone. Looking for some guild members, Aloso looking for some world portal hosets. If interested stop on by and grab a token. Lets help keep access to all the worlds. Boundless is absolutely amazing. I’m on about every free chance I get. Hate having a full time job. But still on every day lol. I would Love to be able to chat and build together. Totally willing to share permissions. My guild/ hall is located on Planet Kakarot. Access from the TNT top floor. Port name Brittany and coltons. Also check out the shop why your there. Come on by. I’ll be there building or out gathering. Hope to see you:)

4 Likes

Hey Alll…Just an update. Got the Portal open on the TNT Sovereign wall. Name is Kakarot so the is less confused. Also beacon name for guild hall is Kakarot. Come n check things out. All guild members will be granted access to the guild Hall, Guild Storage And Guild Crafting

2 Likes

https://discord.gg/erz6EGAFKj joined the discord

Hey all come and join, check out the hub

Hey all, I’ll be on planet Kakarot today working hard. Also still looking for T-1/T-3 planet hosts. If you are interested come on by and see the available ports and grab a token. I’m also improving the resources regeneration farms. Hope to see everyone around.

2 Likes

Love your new addition and changes to your farms good job :+1:

1 Like

Thanks so much. I’ll keep on working hard.

DBZ Guild Growing :heart_eyes:

Farm Updates.

Access TNT Sovereign Wall----> Kakarot-----Farms.

Sponge / P. Orb Farm Updated
Sedimentary Farm Updated
Clay Farm Updated
Mud Farm Updated

Advice? Suggestions? Need something?

Hey Everyone, Come on by planet kakarot. Check out the hub. We are looking for Portal hosts for all the T1-T4 worlds…We are the Dragoon Ball Z Guild. Come and join…Always excepting members.

You can also take a swing at the regeneration farms. They are pretty dam big so don’t worry. I worked had so you don’t need to :slightly_smiling_face: I hope to see everyone around. Need some fellow boundless players to build and chat with.

Hey all Huge update at the kakarot hub

2 Likes

Hey guys need some Portal host for the home worlds. Come and get a port today!! Kakarot hub. Access TNT Sovereign wall!

Nice hub, nice farms :wink: and lovely planet! I highly reccomend connecting to his hub, as we will be connecting planets as soon as possible.

2 Likes

I had a wander over as promised yesterday. Looks really good.
Coming a long nicely :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Thank you Hazel and HOST. Greatly appreciate all of your feed back. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I will keep working Hard. Always down for advice!

2 Likes