New Guild. Dragon Ball Z

You’re doing a great job so far. If you ever need anything and I’m able to help feel, free to message anytime :blush:

Need some help. Dose anyone know. Do Creatures/Mobs spawn under a plot, if the plots where only 1 high of the ground. With no plot in the space between?

They do, if the area is not plotted they will spawn at that location they will spawn either above or underneath

2 Likes

Yeah I found that out the hard way on my T4 :rofl:

1 Like

Thank you.

not a huge fan of the new signs right in front of the portal (the ones with blinksec) took me a bit to figure out. (thanks may).i reccomend placing them on the portal itself if you need them shown

1 Like

Thank You Great advice. I plan to change. Thank you for checking in and for the continued advice :grin:

2 Likes

Hey All my boundles lovers, Been working Hard on Kakarots Hub and Farms. I hope you all enjoy. Ash, Gravel, 2ed gleam color, and more in the works. Come on by and check it out. Need a farm let me know. See how I can help. :smiley:

Access TVT Sovereign wall. Or Dragons World hub. N some others.

3 Likes

Work work n more work lol

2 Likes

And your doing an awesome job :clap: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you. I aim to please

1 Like

Been multi tasking like crazy, but dont worry i still got you guys, Opening up a nice Sap farm here soon in the farm hub. Enjoy the easy Sap.

1 Like

Oh the permanent Black Gleam Farm will be up soon!

1 Like

Fully enclosed black and white gleam farm up and running. Still some more odds and ends. Little touch-ups here and there… I hope everyone enjoys.

1 Like

directions please?

@Xaldafax - as written above

Hey All,
Kakarot will soon be opening a 64 Region XP.
Will be connecting to the Future Of Farms Region XP.

That’s a whole lot of XP for you Guys to enjoy.
Will keep you updated!!

3 Likes

im making Kakarot entry in my Explorers Diary

2 Likes

Wow Thank you so much for doing this!!! Greatly appreciated. Will be updating regularly!!!

1 Like

I cannot wait! More XP for everyone!

3 Likes