New Guild. Dragon Ball Z

explored Kakarot further :smiley: check here

1 Like

A note for everyone. We are making a color selection room for Kakarots World color selections for voting. I will keep everyone update with this. The world colors will not change untill a vote has been made.

We will have all available colors listed for the different materials!

4 Likes

Hey Everyone, We are still working hard on planet Kakarot, Improvements on our farms, just some odds and ends here n there. Working hard on this region XP for everyone:)

1 Like

Just wanted to give everyone a little update.
Kakarots New Hub and 64 Region XP will be open Soon. looking for Portal Hosts to all the lvl 1 through lve 4 worlds. Please let me know we will get you set up with a token. Hope to see you all around.

Thank you to @HOST for all of you help and for just everything you have done!

2 Likes

Oh love that idea :bulb::heart::star:

The Future Of Farms has a great 64 Region XP.
I highly recommended checking it out and getting some quick XP :slight_smile:
We will also be connecting together for all that XP for you guy!!!

2 Likes

Hey all i will be moving Kakarots farms to the new hub and placing new portal tokes for everyone. Ill have it all done in a few hours please come by and reopen your ports. Thank you

Kakarots new Hub is up and running come on over and take a look. I Apologies not all tokens are available at the moment. Work n stuff you know how life is…Just let me know ill hold you a spot. Also i ask anyone who grabs a token please let me know your name for your port. Thanks everyone.

T4 ports are taken!!

@May-L04 @HOST Thank You Both!!! :heart:

2 Likes

Finished all 64 toons and Plotted all 64 regions on Kakarot.
Will be opening the region XP Soon!!

1 Like

D.B.Z Guild

Today i have finished added the rest of the portal locations for Kakarots Hub.
We are currently looking for portal hosts to most of the home worlds. By doing so you will have quick access to the main Hubs, you will also gain easy access to all of Kakarots Farms.

Farms currently include.
Pulsating Orbs, Mud, Clay, Silty Siol, Black/White Gleam. Cold berry / Warm Violet Twisted,
Sap.

Kakarots Region XP will will also be open soon!! We are connected to the Future Of Farms!!

Your time is now come and get your prots.

TNT Sovereign wall, Dragons wold hub, TNT hubs

1 Like

Just wanted to let everyone know. Im still working hard on Kakarot. The region XP is on its way.
Also we have a new Peat farm in the works. Not yet finished but the port is open feel free to come on by…

3 Likes

I think you forgot the announcement on your own post here hehe.

So the Region XP is finally open and I’m currently running through it with my main. Not that it does much to me. But spreading some footfall love is always appreciated, i know that well :slight_smile: i will try to bring in my alt chars to show even more love :heart: they are surely also happy if they get to gasp for some air :grin:

3 Likes

Lol I totally did. Glad you had my back. So glad its finally Open :smile:

2 Likes

As @May-L04 said Kakarots 64 Region XP is now open come on by and get that XP.
We have some nice regeneration farms you may like :+1: :ok_hand: Still Finishing some odds and ends but they are up and running. So come take a swing!
Also we are looking for portal hosts for the homeworlds. Just stop on by and grab a token.
Kakarots access points…(TNT Sovereign wall) (TNT Hub area) (Dragons world hub) and some others…
Come on by Everyone and take look! See ya around.

1 Like

Like portal frames on each region?

2 Likes

I wish…maybe in time. Just ment the current ones are up and running good. Now that things have settled down. I can get all the touch us done and some improvements.:smiley:

1 Like

Looking for a Creative Builder. Need a nice big roof built for Kakarots coming shop.

What’s in it for you? Payment of course! Need coin let’s talk a price. Need a resource and don’t feel like doing it? I’ll do it for you.

Get at me and let’s plan it out😀

Finally about to hit a city lol about time…
Speaking of time i wish i had more free time to build but work work work!!!

2 Likes

Been working off and on. And been spending a lot of free time on some Exos. Sorry for the hold up. Ill be back at the grind with improvements. Hope to see you all around. Come on by.