New hub opening

Omega hub is now opening please contact me to get first floor portals must lead to correct planet displayed on sign. The second floor is completely free to grab which ever portal you like and finally the third floor is empty just for those people who like custom portals small or large just pm me on here or in game or go to the letter box inside the hub to contact me :slight_smile: can be found in TNT Mega Hub north side second floor or the Future Hub on can Frant. Hopefully see some of you guys soon !

4 Likes

Also forgot to mention first floor is available for me to maintain unfortunately second floor will have to be Maine’s by yourself

1 Like

it’s more organized if you edit your first message and keep editing when needed.

it’s a nice hub I like it a good start for you as close to a new player if maintaining a hub is something u like to do and u like the challenge of keeping it running (a lot failed to do so) u get my respect since you open the ground floor yourself to any planet that’s written on the sign, I recommend opening the planet portals to the capital (active) Xa Frant portal has been opened, now onto the rest!

good luck and enjoy your gameplay

2 Likes

Awesome! What planet is this hub on?

I have a place on Refgar I might link up to

1 Like

its planet DELTA CANCRET

1 Like

Ahh THANK YOU

2 Likes

Nice hub, keep up the good work. I never noticed one for till would I be able to connect, I can also pay if you like

2 Likes

Yes you would be able to connect if you would like to :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Jordy did u manage to resize a portal so we can move.you to the ground floor of the TNT megahub?

2 Likes

Yeah :slightly_smiling_face: are you on now?

1 Like

Yes I’m currently on if you’d like a portal :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah I’ll pop over just now and get us connected

1 Like

Envy
I have a portal size 2x4 is my smallest atm

1 Like

ill support the new hub by hosting the Seginiakai world and thankyou for letting me.your hub is on a usa east server already looking good for me to use if i have server issues with EU or AUS .

4 Likes

you have a discord for your hub?

1 Like

I would be happy to have the maryx portal, but I’m not the capital (yet :smiling_imp:) lol

2 Likes

You don’t need to be a capital for my hub

2 Likes

I currently don’t have a discord for the hub atm one will be created soon if that’s what you guys would like to see happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why another hub, if i may ask?

2 Likes

This is my first hub :slight_smile:

2 Likes