New Leyden Market is closing down!

Sorry to see your market go…usually popped in daily, but understand your frustration.
Just let us know when you’ll open your new mini market…will always have a customer with me (your prices so darn good!).

4 Likes

Irl first.
Good luck for the future

4 Likes

please look into my system im using in the embassy hub
ever since installed it it been a breeze to run and i stay complete boss off all plots and mall takes away all my old headaches

6 Likes

Really sorry to see your market go. It’s been great since I discovered it, and the prices of your AOE tools were great.
However, I wish you well with your RL issue and hope that everything turns out good.

4 Likes

I hope your health improves, you feel better, and can find fun again.

5 Likes

Really sorry to hear that it’s all come to this, Aenea. I’ll miss the market but the important thing is that you look after yourself. And if that means leaving something behind in a game and finding a way to have fun in the game again, then so be it!

The main thing is that you look after yourself and the irl stuff. Like I said before, the game will always be here. And so will most of us. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I lost a great job (bankrupt company) two years ago and have struggled on my own ever since. At the same time I also started endless chain a ridiculous injuries to my tailbone, foot, back, hand, etc. This game has been one of my few stress relievers and gave me something I can do with my kids while injured. This is my first time reading this thread and I really appreciate the effort you put in despite the issues you are facing. I’ve been buying from your shops nearly every day. Thanks for all you have contributed to making the game more fun for others like us!

4 Likes

And I was going to go ask you for a plot, :frowning::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Hope you are well Aenea! Love and prayers <3

2 Likes

Anti-heart! :broken_heart: :cry:
Very sad to see the market go. I wish it didn’t come down to this, (a huge loss for the players) but I understand your reasoning and you and your well-being always come first!
I am however happy to see you are still playing and going to instead go for a smaller and more personal market. Awesome!
I wish you the best and here’s hoping for a brighter, healthier and less stressful future! Much love and happiness to you! :heartpulse::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::heartpulse:

1 Like

It is a shame to see this place shutting down, one of my most popular outlets was located in New Leyden Market.

I wish you the best of luck on your future projects mate.

1 Like

Sorry to hear Aenea, hope you’ll keep doing your thing and enjoying the game on your own terms.

P.s. i ‘liked’ the first post as a show of support, not cause i liked the content of the post itself.

4 Likes

I am sorry to hear New Leyden is closing down. I can’t even imagine what running a big market is like.
Imho it was one of the best places to shop and I was one of the lucky ones to have a shop there.

Take care of your health Aenea and if you need any help don’t hesitate to ask. I’ll be around.

4 Likes

Hope all is as well as can be, sorry to see you go.
If you need a drama free spot for the mini mart there is always space for you at New Nixia

2 Likes

Shame it came to this. However knowing the town,market & Aenea well (live there, stalls there). This was inevitable. The amount of arguements, stress and attempts to grief, no not the recent issue btw, this was causing was unreal

1 Like

Just to add, my bricks are still there & the stalls will likely remain in the rubble if anyone wants to do me the favour of buying them so i dont have to move all 100k+ :–)

1 Like

So just curious. You gonna regen bomb the place? Or is there still gonna be some action in there? Market was just part of the guild you got there… correct?

That’s my idea when I quit. Video of me regen bombing everything I own :smiling_imp:

But on topic hope everything goes as good as it can aenea and that once you dig back into the game you can start having fun again.

1 Like

So… is the market closing or trying to stay alive? I’m confused.

I will really miss the market - especially the forgeries! - but totally understand the decision. When a game stops being fun it is time to step away for a bit. To me, the whole point of games is to relax and unwind and escape for a bit. Real life has far too many things to cause stress and hurt, don’t need to add to it. I’m probably at least a bit older than most players, and had enough IRL pain myself, games are my escape and I want to keep them that way.

Some who visit my settlement might think some of my signs are silly to the point of being flippant, but I’ve learned that it is important to not get too serious with games, particularly ones like this where I become addicted.

Anyways, we’ll miss you, and take care of yourself!!

5 Likes