New Leyden Market is closing down!

Well, couldn’t she have sold the market to keep it going?

1 Like

Since some players on the market haven’t been around in a long time and because I’m sure some will not unplot the shops they have/had there many 1x2 and 2x2 little areas won’t be usable for anything else. I see absolutely no reason why I wouldn’t unplot the entire market.

And if I regen bomb or the game does, doesn’t make much of a difference.

New Leyden is staying, the portal network and the public mines are staying.

Indeed. Why you asking?

Maket has been closed. In near future (not sure when, before or after health stuff) there will be a mini mini version of it in a different spot but still in New Leyden.

Then perhaps also the entry to the portal network might move but remain open.

3 Likes

I see now, We respect your decisions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Was i guess trying to figure out what parts are staying ^^

1 Like

Curious why you didn’t offer to sell it? I am sure people should have offered to buy it. I don’t have a shop there, but I know some one who does, and now he’s screwed and has to start over someplace else. If anything, a few days to prepare would have been better than logging on to rubble.

That being said, I hope your health issues get better and you find the fun in Boundless again. Good luck!

2 Likes

Don’t worry she gave it away to someone already.

2 Likes

So the market will not be closing?

Well I guess I will tear down shop. I wont miss all your micromanaging that’s for sure. I do wish you well

1 Like

LOL? I did? Who’se that then? Since I didn’t ‘give’ away anything. Perhaps someone took some plots I unplotted? Who knows…

It’s gone already…

hey aenea i was advertise the emb hub do ya mind dont wonna come over as a
leecher lol btw you gonna love the new spot i promise ya
sometimes it can be a lot off fun to start on new spot with your old experiences
ive done it in the past and have had very positive experience
there alot more people in this game that would benefit if they would just let go off stuff
i think you made an awesome decision and i salute you for it :smile:
welcome to the no quitter crew :joy:

3 Likes

…and if shop owners want a plot on Finata, check out what we did for the Coil King in the crypt :slight_smile: PM me or @Salvatory on discord if you want the same thing! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This thread is about me personally and about my projects in game, it’s not about you taking over plots in MY settlement and causing more grief. Please take it elsewhere, thanks!

4 Likes

Some people just can’t help it. Hence why I can’t wait for private planets

2 Likes

private planets?
useless if they not connected to the universe.
and also useless if you ever give permissions to some ppl, where i hope you never can remove the permissions/plots from them if they have plots.

1 Like

I wouldn’t give permissions to any one. But now we’re are off topic. So let’s not continue talking about it.

2 Likes

Also flagged the post cause you full well know this might upset me.

Some people can be so nasty, not sure what happened to them…

2 Likes

I’m not even a little surprised

1 Like

Sorry to hear this but your heath is more important. Sending positive healing vibes your way. Hope to see you back in full form soon.

2 Likes

Yeah I’ll be preparing to move out within the next couple weeks unless Aenea wishes otherwise… I respect the leaders of New Leyden … only reason I do not rip all down now is I simply have too many things going on both in RL and in game…but deconstruction IS on my ToDo list. If things change before then thats Great! If not, well then thats perfectly A-OK too, Important thing is Aenea’s health and all this drama is not helping things… The Hubbit portal network portal in my building toward the rear of the market will remain open until I complete the deconstruction…

As for everyone else…my advice is to begin preparation to pull out of the marketplace find another location for your shop and allow the New Leyden leaders some peace and respect.

It is the right thing to do…

6 Likes

Agree, I have pulled up my shops, partly because the street has been removed and that is her right, I’m not complaining, but also because a lot of player will be looking for a new place and I just wanted to get it over with.
When she opens up her Market again, whether as big or a smaller version, I will open up another shop there.
I have had no problems with her, she had been very nice and helpful to me, and I wish her the best in whatever she decides and feel that her health needs less stress and so this is a good time for her to step back, focus on her health and when she is better jump right back in with both feet ready to take on whatever has been added while she was dealing with her health issues.

Best of luck, saying prayers for you and any time you need to chat, let me know and I will be there.

5 Likes