New Leyden Market is closing down!

I haven’t pulled my shop because I am building a new one before I remove this one Besides when Aenea decides to do a new project I will be the first to ask if I can join in.

3 Likes

Well, my doctors were, they didn’t expect it to come back.

It’s funny that the above apparently can’t be said in my own thread, yet his posts are a-ok with people.

What the hell have I done to any of you. Is this really necessary? You feel better about yourself now, hmm?

If this is how this community thinks of me I don’t think I want to be a part of it anymore. Perhaps it’s just a select few and I know who they are but it’s taking the last ounce of enjoyment out of this game for me.

And to think that I used this game to get my mind of crappy IRL problems, now it can’t do that anymore, so thanks a lot, whoever you people are, I hope you feel happy and proud…

2 Likes

You should not start blaming the whole community about this. I think like under half even go to these forums.

I didnt flag or said anything rly cause i thought this is something you can work with discord pm s and such. So overall this was kinda “whatever” subject for me. You market quitting was the thing why i even posted something. Dont rly care about why. We have lives we have ups and downs.

3 Likes

I think a slight cooling off is required all round. I don’t want to close the thread permanently, so it will reopen again in 2 hours. This doesn’t mean it will never be closed… That part is up to all of you.

Please at least be civil to each other.

Have productive, constructive and civilised conversation with each other.

Respect each others views - even if you don’t agree with them.

Aenea - I wish you a speedy recovery from whatever it is that ails you.

20 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 116 minutes.

I know for me, personally, I am dealing with some real life issues that affects how I see things, react to them and perceive what others say as different than what they mean. My son and hubby have said I have at times become the Queen B*T%H when I am in a lot of pain and don’t want to see others side of something.
That is common when you have something in life that affects you, some of what you see as important others don’t. This game has let me get through some of the pain I suffer.
I’m not going to take complete sides in this, there is, in my opinion, some on both sides that need to be seen as bad and good. If you can’t take time to restock your shop how can you have time to follow a person around and put down blocks to make a street? Except to show your true nature.
Shutting down portals to everyone, those who have shops that they need to get to so they can get their stock and move it elsewhere is, in my opinion not a good thing. But I can understand the desire to just wash your hands of it all, and to also try to protect what you see as yours.
We all need to step back, let reasonable behavior take over and try to not let our emotions get in the way, retaliation is not the answer, it just creates more hurt and anger.
For Aenea, I think her taking a break would be a good thing, for her. Her focus should be on her health, on her emotional well being and this is Not helping it any, the arguing, the back biting, the mud slinging and spitefulness of all, not just one person but all who have posted here. She can focus on her health, find another game to play that will be relaxing and not stressful. When she has recovered she than then come back here and will be welcomed back, she can start fresh and set up a new market that can be run in a different setup, During her recovery, I am sure that there will be changes to the game that will make it new to her and that will give some new life to her in playing this game.
I wish her the best and feel she needs some understanding, compassion right now. Not saying if what she has done is right or wrong, just old fashioned empathy for what she is going through and wishes of get well soon.

8 Likes

Portal Network will close in a day or two.

Since not many people are using it now anymore which makes total sense and due to it slurping oort I will temporarily close down the New Leyden Portal Network until I’m done moving and building my new place.

Then it will re-open with some minor changes here and there in the routes and some other changes and will be better than ever!

The portal gates themselves will remain and all the farm/mining portals will be fueled regularly, it’s only the big portals between worlds that are closing.

7 Likes

I’ll buy them if u drop the price to like 4c a piece

any chance you are opening a new shop? you were mty main source for anything food/brew related and i bought most of all my slingbows from you. very sad to see yo go. but any chance a new shop is coming soon to sell your wares?

1 Like

Am currently moving everything to a new location, that alone is going to take a bit of time.

The plan is that there will at least be a few shops in my new place, perhaps even a mini market or a bigger one or something else with shops.

Due to it taking a lot of time to get it all build and set up it will take a while before this happens especially since I’m in hospital for a while soon as well…

Once I’ve completely moved and workshop is in a sort of working condition I might open a temporary shop in a temporary spot around there and then move it to the final shop spot later. But will have to see how things go…

4 Likes

ok great. well let us know when ya do and ill definiyly hit it up…hard finding other forges/ food shops with your pricing and not loaded with quirks lol…and hope everything goes well in hospital and hope you have a speedy recovery.

1 Like

Ditto all this!

Wandered around a lot last night, next best I’ve found for AoE hammers were a couple places in the Legendville Mall (east end of Legendville).