New #pants campaign - Change your avatar to a diaper if you want pants!

Change your avatar to a diaper if you want pants!

3 Likes

I’d rather have new weapons or shirts or armor

4 Likes

I can’t handle seeing another campaign of avatar-activism going on.
The previous one is still going, too.

But new clothes though… mmmmh… daddy likes.

6 Likes

I’d be happy with just a sock…

3 Likes

Who was it who started the original pants icon campaign?

1 Like

Maybe @Krollbar? :stuck_out_tongue:

At least, Kroll’s the only one I know who has pants as their avatar, aside from @the-moebius.

1 Like

Think it was Kroll that started it.

2 Likes

Lol I may have started the pants protest… I’ve been shaking things up for a while :rofl:

4 Likes

Don’t worry @james I got this one.

I%20got%20this

On a personal note, @DKPuncherello, the pants ran off with an old girlfriend. Your gonna switch to diapers full time now and realize that you are better off. Because, well, pants never appreciated you anyway. As a matter of fact, you kicked the pants out. You are gonna take some cubits, go buy some body paints and then go get some high-end chisels up in here quick, 'cause…squares.

9 Likes

I see diapers too much IRL so count me out.

2 Likes

The joys of being a parent of a youngin :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Speaking for the English… I’d like to see trousers before pants :wink: :wink: my loin cloth is close enough to pants as it is :laughing:

But surely wearables wouldn’t be so hard to implement? Or perhaps they would I’m no dev haha!
Even if they make it GC exclusive, just give us something to wear on our legs!!

4 Likes

I like to think of it as a bikini on the female characters, as I did own one (with a rose print sort of like the rose body paint even) that looked almost exactly like it years back. :rofl: Makes more sense to swim in than a diaper, at least. :wink: But I’d definitely love more options! :smile: My poor character is probably a bit cold on the chill worlds and all, haha.

3 Likes

I assume we will get wearbles beyond headpieces (basic tops and trousers with headpieces remaining cubit purchases and more accessories available via cubits) but only when other content is firmly in place.

So instead of seeing trousers, I’d rather see patience :nerd_face::joy:

3 Likes

3D modelling can be a lot of work lol. Depends on the size of their modelling team~
Have a look at https://www.blender.org/ to understand how 3D designs work. :3

I’d rather have them working on the core game stuff than cosmetics tbh.

2 Likes

It’s just me at the moment, I’m afraid.

I can make no comment on plans, but rest assured that I want to make more wearables just as much as y’all want to wear em.

21 Likes

:heart_eyes: Jess for the win!

5 Likes

Gotcha, going at it alone is a lot of work lol. We will be patient :3

2 Likes

Speak for yourself :wink:
I joke, great things pants come to those who wait

2 Likes

So we can look forward to turbans, kippahs, beanie (skull cap), cabbie cap, speedo, thongs, an outfit my male toon can wear sense he identifies as a female, or Raina (female) toon that does 100% of the work and wants to be male. Sorry but if bringing “pants” into the build I’m supposed to be ok with Raina wearing pants but a prehistoric bra (loin cloth). Maybe she’s a cougar and wants a barely covering bikini top.