New player models/races

I have seen another post like this for Dev art, I’m going to keep mine simple, I’m new to Boundless but, @minyi could I please see an update on player models/races please? It’s killing me lol if that’s even being worked on. Still, just a little peek? <3

Edit: I have been told @jesshyland is the modeler

7 Likes

Pleeeeeeeez please please please

4 Likes

@jesshyland uh oh, you’re getting begging now

Release the gift baskets of puppies and kittens!! That always works!

2 Likes

I’d cry just to be a kitty, or any of the old concepts really. But mainly a kitty!

1 Like

Jessy isn’t just a modeler…Jessy is an electron sculpting god. We shall build a shrine and sacrifice road runner feathers and decorative oort in their name.

4 Likes

Hopefully the great oort Jess sees this <3

1 Like

I guess I just don’t have enough oort :frowning: oh well, I tried.

1 Like
2 Likes

I have seen those, I want new pictures :slight_smile:

My guess is that we are not going to see all of the concept art races, that’s why they were just concept.
They probably will pick some and work on those, once they decided which ones they most likely need to work on how all the customizations will apply to then since not all of them have the same shape or size and since they are obviously not focusing 100% on this, the time required for that amount of work has to be higher.

So we may get news on that area any time soon or maybe not until next year :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hopefully it’s soon, I just wanted to see new models

I was not linking the art, I was adding the last kind of information that was officially released for us.

Just a plain Yes, so we know they still want to add races.

1 Like

If they made every single one of those Id be so happy, then you could have different species communities on Boundless, a cat town, or a reptile city, even a monkey tree house village. It adds more than you think to the game.

2 Likes

Really don’t like giving sneak peeks do they lol <3

1 Like

I’d love to be a doggo. I’m dog mad. I have a German shepherd and a Labrador and they are my baaaabies. Give me doggos!

Also, I can understand them not sharing in case people take it as gospel and then get agitated when they’re not added to the game in what they think is a timely fashion.

1 Like

Give me the good boi race plz

3 Likes

Id be happy just seeing the art work so far, I wouldn’t get upset at them, this game I love to death <3

1 Like

Me too! It would be really exciting. I haven’t been playing for very long so it’s not like I’m chomping at the bit for new content. I would just really love to see some concepts of possible future additions.

I agree 1000% I’m New but I love the game so much I just want little tiddy bits of oort goodness <3