New races - yes or no?

@james

just simple question that can be answered YES or NO
do you planning to add new races into Boundless in future?

29 Likes

YES

filler

83 Likes

you made my day, thank you :smiley:

9 Likes

Yay^^ β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž β€β€β€Ž

3 Likes

Sweetness!

2 Likes

New races next update! I’m so excited!!

5 Likes

I think you should have to earn them somehow :slight_smile: Gives you something to work towards

3 Likes

something like rescue last savior from planet destroyed by meteors? or rescue and transport them back from exos?

4 Likes

Maybe if they bring titans out and every titan releases a different wearable skin/character when you destroy it. So people have to work together to kill it, if your in a certain area of the Titan or you do a certain amount of damage you get the loot :slight_smile: but i like your search and rescue idea alot

2 Likes

Honestly just give me race 1 and race 15 as shown in the image above and i’ll be happy lol :joy::star_struck:

2 Likes

i think race 9 would be the one id try and get that looks like ET lol

3 Likes

If we get at least two I’d like to see at least one only earnable in game through intense grinding lol. The other can be bought with cubits. OR both bought with cubits but we can β€œupgrade” the skin somehow in game. Preferably in a way that can’t be bought with coin

3 Likes

I think each race should have it’s own bonus perks like extra health or extra damage etc

5 Likes

I’d like to be No. 22 so I can gore the wildstocks during the hunts to see how THEY like it :joy:

3 Likes

#4 and #17 both call to me.

1 Like

Number 20 :sob: I need me some wings!

Would love some lore when these do get released (Or which ever we end up with I realise these are just concepts) but if each race originated on a different perm planet, that would be cool

2 Likes

Also, @DaOne82 don’t be daft you’d be number 12, so tiny :smiley:

2 Likes

What the hell would I harm with that thing @Trickyy90 ? lmao

2 Likes

please if you do this make something in shop you can purchase for cubits to switch ur race skin!!!

1 Like

@Trickyy90 When the mobs see me they will make me their B if I was No.12 … :joy:

2 Likes