New Player Seeking refuge within the community!

So I was wondering what the best way to progress is, Like I need to get the workbench so what’s the fastest way to do that.

go to a desert and get Ancient Tech Fragments, i would suggest going to Septerfon, Epsilo, or Elopor, more likely to be found there, and there are portals in Pixel Gate

I believe I just found the City, Frames went from 100-60 LOL. So what do these fragments look like?

ancient tech fragments are always only spawnable on Rock, so it will be the colour of rock, but there will be a “micro chip” looking thing in it, teal in colour, with gold detail.

Ah thank you! I love how I actually passed this city on my way to where I set up camp LOL

Is there a way to set up a portal near the city so I can travel with ease?

Talk to @Dzchan94 or @Karokendo about getting a location in Pixel gate, tell them how big your build will be,

Then finish it, build a portal in it, the build a portal in your base

1 Like

We have the guidelines and rules on the pixel gate post. Please contact one of us for consulting.

I’d for sure follow all your rules, I simply would like a small plot big enough for a small hut. My main plan is to have a nice underground base for myself.

2 Likes

Sure, any specifics as to where and how big. Design would be appreciated.

Being new to the game still, I only had a really quick look at the town, umm Anywhere you put me would be fine, Design wise? Umm Tbh I have no idea, It won’t be massive I promise, I’d just like a nice place to be able to warp in and out when I need to trade or travel worlds.

Sure, go ahead. Just set up wherever. And we’ll see later.

We can always help you design your house :slight_smile: Go ahead to settle down anywhere you want, we just need some info to plan the city for the future.

I’ll have to work my way up to creating another beacon, I’ll head back whenever that is done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do ya’ll sell higher end hammers? I need something that I can mine faster with xD

Make or buy iron>silver hammers. You will overpay for other tiers atm :slight_smile:

If I catch you in game tomorrow I will give you 4 copper hammers and check my storage for what else I can help you out with.

This may also help you out.

I should be playing by either 4:25Pm EST or 5:30Pm Est. :slight_smile: Grinding is a pain, but the visuals and locations that lay within the game, make it worth it.

1 Like