New Settlement: Summerfield (Therka)

Hello guys, very glad to post here my modest little settlement (Well, not a settlement. Just my house and abandoned beacons around) and share with you a few screenshots. Every day I make changes to the building, add something new or destroy unnecessary. With the development of settlement post will be updated. Maybe someone will find something interesting for yourself or want to build something similar. Thanks in advance for your attention.

World: Therka
307, 68, -1939

1st/2nd floor (Kind of empty, but later maybe something will appear here):

Machine/crafting room:

Portal room (Yet there is only one portal to Munteen VII, but later number of portals will increase):

Welcome. Maybe someone wants to help with the development of settlements and built their homes nearby :slight_smile:

I Will be glad to meet new guests.

That’s all, thanks for your attention. And Yes, sorry for the mistakes in the text. I’m not a native speaker and it’s pretty difficult to express my thoughts in a foreign language.

P.S Some photos are combined into one in order not to exceed the maximum number of photos for new users in one post. If you want to see some more new screenshots can visit my Steam profile.

20 Likes

Beautiful and well structured build, @FuzzyBeyond. Can you post the coordinates so that I can come and visit? I think I need to see this in person.

You’re Japanese, right? I assure you your English is just fine.

3 Likes

Thank you very much @Pseudonym84. Of course, here are the coordinates 307, -1939.

1 Like

Looks really good ! But if I may ask, what font did you use there?

1 Like

@Cirlex I was waiting for such a question. I have a lot of fonts similar to the font from the game logo, but in this case I used the original logo and just changed the letters. Copied and pasted the parts of letters to make “Summerfield” text.

1 Like

Excellent build with great use of materials. I particularly appreciate how you used the gleam lanterns with the spark core. It makes it look incorporated into the rest of the build like some sort of power station and gives a sense of purpose to the rest of the room.

10/10

4 Likes

I’ve added the following FAQ entry about the font used in Boundless.

You can play with the font in the linked websites to see how sample words would look in the font.

4 Likes

A few minutes ago found the name of the font in the original user interface game files. But anyway thank you very much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks amazing! I think I’ll come by sometime for some fresh inspiration ^^

4 Likes

Decided to share some of the images and information about the recent changes. Not so much as supposed to be due to the fact that lately I’ve been busy level up and item crafting.

At the moment I’m building a new tunnel which will lead to a new, small two-story shop:

Small changes and improvements:

• Added decorative well outside
  • Added a new portal to Septerfon
  • Redesigned machine/crafting room (add additional machines and storage space)

And Yes, I know it looks like a dev update or kind of patch notes. Sorry for that :slight_smile:

9 Likes