No Bypass Available to avoid EU and AUS

The longest distance a portal can go is 25 blinksecs. That means in the current arrangement you must go through either 1 AUS planets, or 1 AUS planet plus 1 EU planet in order to get to the new T6 US planets. The only way to bypass these would be to spend thousands of coin and warp. This is a big problem for a significant number of people I think.

The solution to the problem is here: Solution for bad lag on some planets

Hi Team,

So I have to agree that we need to fix the server stability before this game can ever breath some form of real life.
I would like to point out before anyone thinks of adding some ideas, that there are other games and techs out there that have bigger voxel setups then this. (Trove for one)

I would like to see the game grow and get better this constant hearing multiple people never being able to go to EU or US servers during given times of the day is a issue and is not a model that lets the rest of us even tell our friends to come play.

We are limited to under 100 people a server… this is a joke and anyone who backs up for a second and looks at it there is no real good reason why we even have a limit other than bad hardware and or design? I don’t carer for the real reason other than there is a issue and it needs to be looked at.

You want a good game fine! You want a great game lets compete against the other titles out there please. So much potential but at this time feels like we have training wheels on.

@devs
Any chance someone can re-balance the new planet locations in regions to be closer to the planets in that region this weekend?

This topic should really be moved to Support.

Yay new planets, boo some of us are still locked out of them.

1 Like

I know right?

“Makes new planets so people can have everything in their own region”

“Makes the planets only reachable from defunct regions”

1 Like

Will flag to the devs.

5 Likes