No idea how to get my alt to my Mains house

Ok I made an alt they are both on the same planet. I put in the coordinates for the alt to find me ran to the destination and its not my mains Home so now I’m lost. I granted the alt all permissions for my home yet cant find it, Re did the coordinates a few times still the same. HELP tired of running.

Maybe a dumb question, but you’re on the same planet right?

Or you could have the cords opposite. There is negative and positive values

Yes but how do you do negative only allows 4 characters to input?

What are the cords of both characters? Including negative and positive values. That will help me direct you

You could be on opposite side of the planet

My mains is -1174N 596E 69 alt my alt is currently at 1174N 459E 64

Im on PS4 also

You could just walk due north or due south until you get there. I’m not sure which direction would be faster though, I don’t know where the wrap-around occurs. Maybe someone else can answer that?

If I’m not mistaken, going north would be faster. I think negative coord would reach around ~-2500 then transitions to ~2500 then go down to 0.

I may just delete and make a new one

It really doesn’t take too long to circumvent a planet and it can be handy for snagging resources and unlocking regions on your way.

3 Likes

Seems to me your alt is in the positive side of coordinates. Goto negative side.

1 Like

Is negative north or south?

If you go to locations you can put in a custom location. You just insert the location of you alt and it will guide you there with the compas

John I did that PS4 only allows 4 characters so you cant place a minus which seems dumb or I’m doing something wrong.

In the locations tab can you go to the beacons tab and then select the beacon you want to get to then scroll down and set it as a marker on the compass?

1 Like

Alternatively if you have been added to the permissions on the beacon you should just be able to handcraft warp blocks and just warp straight there. Been a long time since I used an alt so someone correct me if im wrong.

Both need to be negative.

Sounds like a bug on PS4. If you don’t mind it would help if you report it here so the devs are more likely to see it: