No idea how to get my alt to my Mains house

If I delete a Char do I lose the slot and have to use cubits again? I need to know before I delete.

Nope, once you unlock the slot you have it for good. You can delete your alt and create a new one right away without spending any additional cubits.

Thanks for the help everyone ALSO Can PC input more than 4 Coordinates? PS4 only allows 4 chars at north. So you cant add a negative.

I am pretty sure all you have to do is type the number and whether is a negative or positive don’t worry about the cardinals.

Rumply thats what led me here to begin with that doesnt work.

Interesting :thinking: if the coordinate you entered were -1174, 596, 64. And still led you to the wrong coordinates then it might be a bug that needs reporting. I am having a friend test it for me right now.

That -1174 can not be inputted because PS4 only allows 4 char input so I would need 5 to add the negative char.

1 Like

Ok my friend is on PC so they won’t be able to check it. Sorry you had to deal with that, hope the devs can push a fix for that.

Yeah spent most of my game walking looking for the other one lol

1 Like

Hey you get to explore your planet right :wink:

What planet did you end up settling at?

“maryx” Oh the terrain was AWFUL but yeah I like a challenge but didnt think it would be so soon lol.

This is unrelated, but, I have a dumb question. I have my alt on the computer and one on the PS4. How or can I give permissions to my PS4 alt with the one on the computer. It will not let them be on at the same time. Same account.

1 Like

Thats a good question I would like to know. But I’m gonna say you probably cant.

Should be through your beacon menu. That is how normally is done but with PS4 we are seeing new bugs surfacing. If you can’t see that then report it.

Sorry, where is the brst place to report it?

Thanks for the help.

You need to put each character/alt into eachothers friends lists then from the beacon you go to the permission tab and just add them at whatever level you want so as both are yours you might as well just give them full permissions.

It will not let me do that. How can I put the ps4 alt on the comp. alt friends list?

Any of your own alts should automatically be in your friends list, if they aren’t then that could be a bug in which case it should be reported on the appropriate thread on this forum. To get all your friends characters and alts on your friends list you just need to meet up in game and send and receive each others friend requests.